Official Community Forums Home

First Threesome

• Members
On 9/26/2023 at 6:23 AM, Dancer said:

Nothing like surprises!  Just remember what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, at least that is the approach I take.

How do you like it if a guy goes down on you and keeps giving you orgasms. Do you push him away or just him keep until you can’t anymore 

• Members

Looking forward to hearing how things went. Or looking forward to hearing how everybody came.

• Members
1 hour ago, Dancer said:

Yes!

Lay back, get comfortable, and let me take you to heaven

• Like 1

• Members

Wow what a weekend we got together Friday evening  and again  Saturday my wife and I only have had sex with each other only till last spring when we meet Debbie I am slightly below average in the dick compartment and when my wife seen Debbie's male friends dick she was amazed he was well above average she actually squirt for the first time ever he could make her squirt at will I did things I never thought of doing like locking my wife's pussy while Stever was fucking her and then like her clean after he came will Debbie was sucking my cock. Steve also brought some Viarga which I never used before I had a dick like when I was Teenager and lasted for 3 hours .Can't Waite till we get together again.

• Members

Lucky you, Always! Just reading about it and imagining the four of you together got my dick hard.

• Members
9 hours ago, Dancer said:

Done.  Ready!  

How long can you stand me eating and fingering you to orgasm after orgasm?

• Members

wish i was there to watch and masturbate

• Members
9 hours ago, raym718 said:

How long can you stand me eating and fingering you to orgasm after orgasm?

As long as you can keep me going.  😃

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Dancer said:

As long as you can keep me going.  😃

Ooooohhhh,…….ill take that challenge…….last woman I was with, we had a four hour marathon…..with most of the time with my mouth and tongue enjoying the scent, juices and her cum

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Wow what a time we had snowbirding in Florida we had mff with Debbie my wife and me (always good) we had on two separate occasions my wife spent a night with Steve and I with Debbie this allows us to go full bore with no guilt feelings.  Several times we had mmf with Steve myself and wife (this is my wife's favorite) . We also had one mmmf with one of Steve's friends my wife wanted to try having all holes filled at once she had to settle for my smaller cock in her ass, but she did enjoy three men working her over all night but she was sore the next day Steve and Brian are hung like a horse. We are now back home for the summer and talking about finding some fwb for at home play till next snowbird season. 

• Like 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, Always ready for sex said:

Wow what a time we had snowbirding in Florida we had mff with Debbie my wife and me (always good) we had on two separate occasions my wife spent a night with Steve and I with Debbie this allows us to go full bore with no guilt feelings.  Several times we had mmf with Steve myself and wife (this is my wife's favorite) . We also had one mmmf with one of Steve's friends my wife wanted to try having all holes filled at once she had to settle for my smaller cock in her ass, but she did enjoy three men working her over all night but she was sore the next day Steve and Brian are hung like a horse. We are now back home for the summer and talking about finding some fwb for at home play till next snowbird season. 

I have been waiting for this update!! Thank you for sharing it with us!!! I have only spent 1 night with my fwb but loved every minute of it!!!

• Sad 1

• Members

I was hesitant to do a swap for the night but my wife talked me into it and I am glad she did. I think she really enjoys sex with Steve who is 20 years younger than me (only to be young again) think she is really turned on to see this younger man enjoy sex with her.

• Like 1