Official Community Forums Home

First Threesome

• Members

This is a true story my wife had a hysterectomy 3 1/2 years ago and we have not had sex since she has tried hormone patches to no avail.  We have been snowbirds in Florida since January we meet this lady who has been a widow for three years, she was at our trailer last night and we did several shots and got talking about sex when my wife suggested the two of us should get together while she watched so after some ground rules set down by my wife including no oral or kissing we move into the bedroom. The two of use undressed and got on the bed and started touching and feeling each other she was dripping wet  and I was as hard as I been in years she mounted me and started fucking me she came almost immediately than I noticed my wife had striped and was climbing in the bed and sat her pussy which was wet on my face I came immediately our friend got off me and my wife told her to get me hard again while I continued to eat my wife pussy after a short time my wife came for the first time in 3 1/2 years boy did she gush. Our friend was by then sucking my dick my wife didn't mind and even took turns with her then when I was hard my wife rode me till we both came again while we took turns eating the friends pussy. We finally all three fell asleep in the bed and sleep wrapped together all night when we woke in the morning my wife asked if we all were ready for another round and we both said yes with no hesitation,  my wife had never be this open towards sex before. We finally got up got dressed went out for breakfast where the girls talked about getting together again and possibly adding a second men if they could find one. I still can't believe this happened last night but now I am disappointed that we leave Florida in 2 weeks. Not sure if this was the jump start my wife need but I hope it continues because I was at wits end a thought about leaving her but this has renewed our love.

• Like 8

• Members

Wow! I’m happy for you Always. It’s nice you and your wife rekindled your relationship!!🌞

• Members

I too am glad for you. But I'm glad for me. Reading the article I got hard and pleasured myself. Boy, I would love to have something like that happen with me and my wife

• Like 1

• Members

Now that's something nice to read!  Glad for you and your wife!! 

• Members

I am sure the alcohol had something to due with it but this morning it was still there I am so pleased now hope we can keep it going. She said how much she enjoyed  it so we will see fingers crossed.

• Members

My first threesome was mmf and it’s how I got introduced to anal. I was eating her and he got behind me and slowly entered me. I was surprised but he was really lubed, not that thick, and he slipped right in. Since that night I have to have anal either with a partner or solo

• Members

Always, I just reread your story. This time as I was reading it I was imagining it was me in your place instead of you. While reading it I lubed up my hand and was rubbing my cock and the out cum was the same as before. Damn that is so hot 🔥🔥🔥.

• Members

Thanks Rio my luck continued last night my wife and I had  good sex her sex drive is in hi gear just amazing.  She asked me if our friend could come over again Wednesday I hope that means another threesome we will wait and see!!

• Members

Our friend (Debbie) came over for dinner Wednesday  evening  so while I was out cooking steaks on the grill the girls were in drinking wine almost the complete bottle so they were well relaxed so we sat down and had our dinner and more wine by then the girls were very loose and my wife said we need to go to the bedroom (she has become so hot towards sex after a long hibernation) the girs started undressing each other and I just stood and watched as my wife's bra came off Debbie started sucking them after a minute or so my wife was moaning in pleasure the rest of the girls clothes came off and the climbed into the bed it was women gone wild on each other. I striped of my clothes as fast as I could and joined them Debbie was eating my wife pussy so I moved in behind Debbie and licked her pussy Debbie brought some of her toys and started using them on my wife's pussy till she was screaming with pleasure and orgasmed and squirted a first for her. After that Debbie said for me to fuck her doggie style which I was happy to do while my wife moved in to lick my cock as it would go in and out of Debbie pussy this continued al evening till I could only dry cum. Then Debbie took the dildo she brought with her lubed it up and my ass and started to peg me oh did that hurt at first but she told me to relax my ass and she slowly worked it in then it was a great feeling as they booth took turns working it in and out. They both were taking turns sucking me till they got me semi hard and I fucked my wife one last time for the evening. What a night it was never would have guessed my wife would enjoy another women but she was super into that. I am having trouble keeping up with these two hot babies. We are leaving Florida on 31st of March and Debbie leaves on the 3rd of April we are going to get together one more time before then and also maybe work out a way we could meet once and a while durring the summer till we get back to Florida in early October I will surely miss this  but  as of now my wife has gotten here drive back plus a lot more.

• Like 4

• Members

Once again, Always, that is a hot story. I wish I was in your shoes. Actually, I was wish I was in those pussies.

• Like 1

• Members

Rio

I wish you could help me out,  it's hard to keep up with these two ladies. I have never cum so much that you dry cum.

• Members

That's a problem I think every man would love to have

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

I love stories about threesomes.  They are like a buffet.  Take a little bit of everything.  Glad your wife got her drive back. Not surprised a threesome had that effect.

• Like 2

• Members
2 minutes ago, Dancer said:

I love stories about threesomes.  They are like a buffet.  Take a little bit of everything.  Glad your wife got her drive back. Not surprised a threesome had that effect.

All you can eat type of buffet?

• Like 1

• Members
20 minutes ago, Susan James said:

All you can eat type of buffet?

Normally I avoid buffets cause I watch my weight.  But in this case I'll make an exception!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
On 3/19/2023 at 4:03 PM, Always ready for sex said:

This is a true story my wife had a hysterectomy 3 1/2 years ago and we have not had sex since she has tried hormone patches to no avail.  We have been snowbirds in Florida since January we meet this lady who has been a widow for three years, she was at our trailer last night and we did several shots and got talking about sex when my wife suggested the two of us should get together while she watched so after some ground rules set down by my wife including no oral or kissing we move into the bedroom. The two of use undressed and got on the bed and started touching and feeling each other she was dripping wet  and I was as hard as I been in years she mounted me and started fucking me she came almost immediately than I noticed my wife had striped and was climbing in the bed and sat her pussy which was wet on my face I came immediately our friend got off me and my wife told her to get me hard again while I continued to eat my wife pussy after a short time my wife came for the first time in 3 1/2 years boy did she gush. Our friend was by then sucking my dick my wife didn't mind and even took turns with her then when I was hard my wife rode me till we both came again while we took turns eating the friends pussy. We finally all three fell asleep in the bed and sleep wrapped together all night when we woke in the morning my wife asked if we all were ready for another round and we both said yes with no hesitation,  my wife had never be this open towards sex before. We finally got up got dressed went out for breakfast where the girls talked about getting together again and possibly adding a second men if they could find one. I still can't believe this happened last night but now I am disappointed that we leave Florida in 2 weeks. Not sure if this was the jump start my wife need but I hope it continues because I was at wits end a thought about leaving her but this has renewed our love.

Wow. I was really turned on reading your story. Happy for all 3 of you. Wish I could have an experience like that but doubt very much that it will ever happen.

• Like 1

• Members

We are waiting for the coastal storm to clear we will be heading back to Florida for the winter months. We have got  together with Debbie three times since we left Florida last spring, but we all are excited to be together for the next six months!!

• Like 1

• Members

I think a threesome would be awesome especially if the third person was trans.

• Members
On 3/19/2023 at 10:23 PM, Rio said:

Always, I just reread your story. This time as I was reading it I was imagining it was me in your place instead of you. While reading it I lubed up my hand and was rubbing my cock and the out cum was the same as before. Damn that is so hot 🔥🔥🔥.

Glad I could be of assistance.  Every solo time since, I have an anal toy. Have one that hits the p spot that vibrates and thrusts. 

• Members
On 3/19/2023 at 6:40 PM, raym718 said:

My first threesome was mmf and it’s how I got introduced to anal. 

Nothing like surprises!  Just remember what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, at least that is the approach I take.

• Like 1

• Members

Arrived in Florida last Wednesday my wife called Debbie to see when we could get together she said would Friday evening work and could she bring a male friend. My wife asked me what I thought about that I said I wasn't sure about that her having sex with another men, but she said it was OK for you to have sex with Debbie. So I have agreed to a mmff evening so keeping my fingers crossed this goes as well as mff has been stay tuned for updates. My wife has done a complete turn around with her sex drive and very excited about this weekend.