Official Community Forums Home

Older woman at the door

raym718

• Members

This will seem like a story from Penthouse forum, but it’s all true. Back when I was 18 I worked for a pharmacy, started as stock boy and worked up to be in the pharmacy dept( going to pharmacy school). One afternoon as I was leaving they asked to run this Rx to the customer. Sure, why not. Got to the apartment, she was on third floor. I knocked, she opened door wearing a oversized sweatshirt and jeans and bare feet. She was a tall redhead, all I could tell with the way she was dressed. Told me to take a seat while she went to get the money. After ten minutes I was wondering what was going on. She then called out from the room. Went in and there she stood in a sheer black bra, sheer cover, black nylons held up by a garter belt and a black silk piece of material covering her and heels. I’m ashamed to say that I was a virgin. Group I hung out with didn’t date each other and we always went on a date together. I just stood there with a huge hard on. She walked over, gave me one wet kiss and ran her hand done to my cock. I explained my situation and if she did that I’d shoot my load standing there. Don’t worry about it as she sat me on the and slowly undressed me. When I was naked she got on her knees and laid a kiss on the head of my cock.  Right on cue I started to cum when she tightly grabbed the base and stopped it. Then she started a bj still gripping it.  Finally after ten minutes she let go as I was deep in her mouth and I flooded her mouth with my load. She swallowed it all and licked her lips. She stood up, did a slow strip tease but leaving on the garter and stockings. She laid down besides me and held out a tit with a big hard nipple. She had a slim  body with 36Ds. She spent near two hours showing me how to make love to a woman properly. I was well versed in all the ways to pleasure her by the two hours. Needless to say we had a standing date each week, sometimes more. By the fourth week I could fuck her without cumming forever until she would whisper “ give it to me “. The regular dates stopped when I went off to college, but when I was home, I would call and go right over. God I miss that. She spoiled me for any one else, but when I did, the girl was totally satisfied. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members
On 3/22/2023 at 11:50 PM, raym718 said:

This will seem like a story from Penthouse forum, but it’s all true. Back when I was 18 I worked for a pharmacy, started as stock boy and worked up to be in the pharmacy dept( going to pharmacy school). One afternoon as I was leaving they asked to run this Rx to the customer. Sure, why not. Got to the apartment, she was on third floor. I knocked, she opened door wearing a oversized sweatshirt and jeans and bare feet. She was a tall redhead, all I could tell with the way she was dressed. Told me to take a seat while she went to get the money. After ten minutes I was wondering what was going on. She then called out from the room. Went in and there she stood in a sheer black bra, sheer cover, black nylons held up by a garter belt and a black silk piece of material covering her and heels. I’m ashamed to say that I was a virgin. Group I hung out with didn’t date each other and we always went on a date together. I just stood there with a huge hard on. She walked over, gave me one wet kiss and ran her hand done to my cock. I explained my situation and if she did that I’d shoot my load standing there. Don’t worry about it as she sat me on the and slowly undressed me. When I was naked she got on her knees and laid a kiss on the head of my cock.  Right on cue I started to cum when she tightly grabbed the base and stopped it. Then she started a bj still gripping it.  Finally after ten minutes she let go as I was deep in her mouth and I flooded her mouth with my load. She swallowed it all and licked her lips. She stood up, did a slow strip tease but leaving on the garter and stockings. She laid down besides me and held out a tit with a big hard nipple. She had a slim  body with 36Ds. She spent near two hours showing me how to make love to a woman properly. I was well versed in all the ways to pleasure her by the two hours. Needless to say we had a standing date each week, sometimes more. By the fourth week I could fuck her without cumming forever until she would whisper “ give it to me “. The regular dates stopped when I went off to college, but when I was home, I would call and go right over. God I miss that. She spoiled me for any one else, but when I did, the girl was totally satisfied. 

WOW! Wish I could have been so lucky. I am a retired pharmacist. Started out at 18 working in a pharmacy as you did and delivered. I never had anything even close to that but could have used the instructions myself.

• Members

wish that happened to me

• Like 1