Official Community Forums Home

LAST LONGER

Chrismr

• 4 months later...

There's a few things you can try that have worked for me in the past like edging, squeeze technique, and as a quick fix using a numbing spray like Promescent or Stud 100. Getting comfortable during intimacy is important and I noticed that I would always be too anxious leading to a faster than desired climax for me and my partner. After a few "good" sessions you really start to relax and become more confident. Combining edging and using a numbing spray really helped me get there. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I could help with that.  I've become pretty good at bringing guys to the VERY EDGE, and then back down, just to do it over and over again.  They get very frustrated, but when I let them finally blow, talk about an explosion!    

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • Members

What Dancer said. If you or a friend can get you to the edge over and ever without you spilling, it will help you control that huge urge to let go. I used to have a friend (no re-married...lucky guy) that just enjoyed having a cock in her mouth. She liked to let it get soft, then play with it in her hand, then put it in her mouth. Just leave it there a bit and maybe tongue it a little. Then suck it up and enjoy the length and girth before pulling off and just playing with my balls or letting it go soft again. We'd sit on the couch and do that for hours before she'd ask if I wanted to release. That really helped me with all kinds of other sex althug even now, I still struggle if her cock sucking is very good. And yes, before you ask, she got oral too and she also had trouble holding back if she'd been playing with a cock for a long time. Edging helps for sure.