Official Community Forums Home

A Certain Price In Toys

• Members

my friend and i was wondering if there is a actualy good vide within 10 to 15 bucks because we both have paid a lot for our toys and we was just wondering if ther was one or two out there that was really good and cheap.

There's a better chance of getting a clit stimulator at that price than a really good vibrator for that price. Just like with anything else, quality usually costs more. Don't forget shipping and handling costs too. I've had a couple of "under $20 vibes" before (not from here though), and found them lacking. That's just me though.

• Members
There's a better chance of getting a clit stimulator at that price than a really good vibrator for that price. Just like with anything else, quality usually costs more. Don't forget shipping and handling costs too. I've had a couple of "under $20 vibes" before (not from here though), and found them lacking. That's just me though.

well it is just that i have payed up to 50 to 80 bucks and as u said it lacked so much it was unreal and my friend did the same thing

well let me ask you this what would be the best thing to get with the best penatration under 50 but not includen s/h

Oh, my! There are several options for that price range!! My best suggestion would be to go to the product search, and pull up vibrators. You can choose price range too. That way you can see for yourself what's here. 2 of my faves are my glass blue swirl dildo (I think about $22), which I did a review for, and my Infinite Pleasures Kit, which is under $40. Lots of cool toys with that one. The Dual Action Remote Bunny Vibe is great too. They just reduced the price of that to about $50, I believe.

You can check the items as you go, and see the product reviews too.

Searching is half the fun!!

Good luck! Let us know how you make out!!

• Members
Oh, my! There are several options for that price range!! My best suggestion would be to go to the product search, and pull up vibrators. You can choose price range too. That way you can see for yourself what's here. 2 of my faves are my glass blue swirl dildo (I think about $22), which I did a review for, and my Infinite Pleasures Kit, which is under $40. Lots of cool toys with that one. The Dual Action Remote Bunny Vibe is great too. They just reduced the price of that to about $50, I believe.

You can check the items as you go, and see the product reviews too.

Searching is half the fun!!

Good luck! Let us know how you make out!!

ok thanks tyger that helps i was wonderen about the dual actionremote bunny vibe