Official Community Forums Home

As A Get Away

twistedlittleone

• Members

i really don't know where this would go so i posted it here..

has anyone ever used sex as a drug just to space out or get away from things.

well the reason is i was in one of those realtionships that you couten get out of or get away from and i would use sex as a getaway drug that would kinda space me out away from everything

{this was before me and my honey got together}

• Members

No, I have always used sex as a fun, erotic, tension relieving, pleasurable experience. I am wondering if you are so unhappy in your life that you have to get the high from sex to make things feel better. As is obvious, having sex releases hormones and chemicals that can feel very euphoric - and this feeling is what draws you in.

In all honesty (and I do not want to be rude here) when a person is in a bad relationship that they can't get out of, and then they continue to have sex with that person to "get away" indicates that you separate emotion from sex to the extreme. Most women who are in abusive or bad relationships will not want to have a lot of sex with that person.

I think the bigger question here is, why did YOU use sex like a drug and are you still?

Mikayla :huh:

• Members
No, I have always used sex as a fun, erotic, tension relieving, pleasurable experience. I am wondering if you are so unhappy in your life that you have to get the high from sex to make things feel better. As is obvious, having sex releases hormones and chemicals that can feel very euphoric - and this feeling is what draws you in.

In all honesty (and I do not want to be rude here) when a person is in a bad relationship that they can't get out of, and then they continue to have sex with that person to "get away" indicates that you separate emotion from sex to the extreme. Most women who are in abusive or bad relationships will not want to have a lot of sex with that person.

I think the bigger question here is, why did YOU use sex like a drug and are you still?

Mikayla :huh:

when i was 15 i was in a really bad abusive relationship we both physicaly fought each other and we both argued a lot but ever since i got married it has been heaven to me it useto be a numing thing with the sex just to zone out and get away from all the pain and aggrvation of fighting but like i said i actualy enjoy it with my honey he tough me that not all men are bad and that you can actualy love someone without arguen or physicaly fighten.. but when i got married my honey knew everything about my past and he helped me see that sex is for people that is in love and can enjoy the touch and caress of one another but after i got out of that relationship i waited till i was 17 and i got with my honey and ever since then it has been heaven it truly has i actualy had an orgasm with my honey and i never had one before

but the reason i was posten it was to kinda get people to open up a little if they have ever been done like that just to hear there succes stories and there changes you know hopefuly you can understand where i am comen from asken this question.

because most men not all but most are actualy like that and they seclude there woman ad abuse them and everything under the sun and most don't understand the word NO but i found that there is some one that will be able to love you no matter what kinda past you have them type of men don't care but i was just hoping that some one could share a succes story becasue that would help them out a lot because it helped me

FIrst, I'm sorry to hear about the bad things that you've been thru, and I'm happy you're happy now.

However, I will disagree with you on your opinion that most men (not all, but most) like to seclude their women for control and abuse. There ARE men out there that do that, it's true. But I don't think, and speaking from personaly experience, that most men are like that. I've been in and out of relationships (most long-term) for about 20 years (married now though). I've only had ONE majorly controlling man, which I dropped really quickly.

I find it sad that you're so young with such a negative outlook on men. Yes, you do hear a lot about the bad relationships. True true. But people generally talk more about the negative than the positive.

I'm hear to tell you that there ARE men out there, probably very much like your honey you're with now, that are caring, loving, giving, and want to have equal partners in a relationship. Take a look around, just to see, that there are some nice guys out there, you just need to give them a chance.

Gender roles are changing. Men aren't looking for a woman they can control and take care of (for the most part). Women usually aren't looking for a man to take care of their every need either. For those people that want it the "old fashioned way", IMO, have a better chance of getting a bit more abusive so things can go THEIR way.

I hope you all the happiness.

• Members

FIrst, I'm sorry to hear about the bad things that you've been thru, and I'm happy you're happy now.

However, I will disagree with you on your opinion that most men (not all, but most) like to seclude their women for control and abuse. There ARE men out there that do that, it's true. But I don't think, and speaking from personaly experience, that most men are like that. I've been in and out of relationships (most long-term) for about 20 years (married now though). I've only had ONE majorly controlling man, which I dropped really quickly.

I find it sad that you're so young with such a negative outlook on men. Yes, you do hear a lot about the bad relationships. True true. But people generally talk more about the negative than the positive.

I'm hear to tell you that there ARE men out there, probably very much like your honey you're with now, that are caring, loving, giving, and want to have equal partners in a relationship. Take a look around, just to see, that there are some nice guys out there, you just need to give them a chance.

Gender roles are changing. Men aren't looking for a woman they can control and take care of (for the most part). Women usually aren't looking for a man to take care of their every need either. For those people that want it the "old fashioned way", IMO, have a better chance of getting a bit more abusive so things can go THEIR way.

well tyger

i understand where you are comen from my honey is trying to get me to understand the same thing it is just i have had this problem ever since i started goen out with guys which was 8 years old i know 8 is kinda wierd age to go out dateing people.

but anyways i have went through so many bad relationships that it is hard to see the good in any man i am not tryen to put any guys down it is just i have benn fu**** so many times it is hard to see the good guys even at first it was hard to see the good in my honey plus i am very not willing to trust i trust my honey but that is it no noe else i have had so many things happen to me {which i won't give you the sob story} but it is really hard for me to trust and look at other guys as a good guy even though they might be a good guy you know i hope you understand where i am comen from.

2twisted