Official Community Forums Home

L.e.g.s.

Mikayla1

• Members

dvd_ae0303main.jpg

Do you think that women in fishnet stockings are HOT? How about crotchess leggings? A full body latex suit that shows every, single delicious curve? Or, what about super high heels - strappy and laced up? If your fetish is women in stockings then this new film will really get you going! The title, LEGS, stands for Love Every Girl In Stockings - and these actors and acresses are LOVING every kind of woman in stockings!

Now, I will admit, while I love to wear sexy stockings, watching women masturbate in a pair really does nothing for me. Honestly, in this film, I was more intrigued with the corsets (I have a corset fetish) than I was with the stockings. However, I will say that if you like stockings - every kind available is beatifully showcased here.

Not only are the stockings fantastic, but the women are GORGEOUS and most of them are bigger busted - and I LOVE a big, busty woman! They are also well groomed and dressed - sexy outfits on the outside and outstanding stockings covering freshly shaven privates on the underside! I love the shaven look - and there are shaved snatches a plenty in this film.

As for the scenes, there is a lot of licking of feet and caressing of the stockings. One studly man actually sticks his very large, erect penis into the top of a pair of thigh highs and has a good ole' time! There are a few lesbian scenes where the beautiful lesbos go at each other through and around the stockings - and one scene includes a foot F*c* like I have never seen before.

This film is hot even if you do not get into stockings. The sex is varied and fun to watch. The background music is appropriate for the time and you can still hear the actors in the background uttering their sexy solicitations. I would say this film has it all and would get anyone hot and ready - as well as convincing most women to wear sexier stockings!

THis goes to show that fetish films do not only appeal to those viewers who enjoy that particular fetish - cause when you get down to it - with or without stockings - the sex is still sex and the performers are still HOT. While I do not necessarily LOVE EVERY GIRL IN STOCKINGS - I could see myself getting more interested after this film!

LEGS

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Thanks for this review, Mikayla. My husband bought this DVD after reading your review and we have enjoyed watching it together a number of times. It is HOT! It took us several viewings to get all the way through it, LOL! I quite agree, the lingerie in this film is fabulous. I was inspired to buy a couple of new corsets similar to the ones worn in the film. The scene with the two girls in long skirts was truly amazing... as you say, the foot-f*** is like nothing I've seen, and the close-up of the girl ejaculating at the end is fantastic! There are a lot of very muscular men, lots of large breasts, genuine female orgasms, and lots and lots of stockings. My only disappointment in the film was that the hottest scene of all (in the bank vault) had the least lingerie/hosiery during the act, but you can't have everything. I love wearing stockings anyway, but after this film I've been inspired to wear them almost all the time... and my husband's response has been very, very gratifying!