Official Community Forums Home

Hi,need help. Posting pictures?

• Members

wecum from down under just go with the flow  we are easy people to get on with  have fun

• Members

went to your profile  page what a hot woman well done

• Members

Hi Ms nyc,

ure very beautiful lady! Here's how to add pics n video,  so setting is in the 3line tab upper right corner of page, tap to view ure ACCOUNT,  you can edit ure profile, under ACCOUNT SETTINGS,  EDIT PROFILE, u want to add pics n such to "ABOUTME" tab, actually there are 2 (TWO) places that say about me for editing, go to the 2nd spot, it should look like a message box, tap the ADD FILES, with the paperclip icon,  add whatever u want, then scroll to the bottom of page,  dont forget to hit "SAVE" button!!!

On any profile by scrolling to the "ACTIVITY"  section,  tap the word,  there u should be able to read the about me section, ok so good luck n u hv any more questions just ask, n I can't wait to see what u put in there! 

❤️ JuliesJoy 

• Members

Beautiful pictures on your profile page. I wish this site was like it used to being cuz I would love to see naked pictures of you. I'm sure your body is as beautiful as your face

• Like 1