Official Community Forums Home

New Genres, Peut-être?

CGEM

• Members

Dear TT,

How do you feel about having some Italian and/or French movies in your collection?

They often have a very unique and genuine flavor, and would surely appeal to many people. For instance, Marc Dorcel and Mario Salieri tend to include nice storylines and exciting locations in their films. Production holds a high quality and the women are petite yet extremely feminine.

Any comments? Anyone?

Regards

• Members

I am always open to trying new genres of films. Some people just want the "sex" and not the experience. I tend to differ in that I actually like my adult cinemas to have a little.....more. I would be interested in seeing some of these films. One thing....do they have subtitles or does the talking not matter? :blink:

Mikayla

• Members

The ones I've seen from Dorcel have been French. They tend to have a funny way to talk French and have French subtitles. I cannot remember how it was with Salieri. However, they are rather big producers so I could imagine that these films come with English subtitles as well.

Quite honestly, I find the language to be an additional turn-on for me. Not that the clishes cut the cake for me, but the two languages really work!

I have to add that the flicks I've seen have been very intelligent films. They have a lot references to literature classics etc.

Regards