Official Community Forums Home

Threesome

HappyNow

• Members

Please help timid but curious vanilla girrrrl here! I'm a straight girl... My new friend would like a FMF threesome... To be honest, l'm not sure how l would feel / react. I've really only been in one on one situations...  Talk to me, y'all... Please and Thanks 

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, HappyNow said:

Please help timid but curious vanilla girrrrl here! I'm a straight girl... My new friend would like a FMF threesome... To be honest, l'm not sure how l would feel / react. I've really only been in one on one situations...  Talk to me, y'all... Please and Thanks 

I was the second M in a MFM, the other MF were a married couple, High School sweethearts and married for 15 years plus. I was about 15 years younger.

We were at least twice a month thing for about 9 months. After the F started slipping me notes how she want to be with me alone, it was fun, but after that I had to cut it off. For the marriage and kids. It might of not came to of anything but mentally for me a was a mind melt. Because 1 of our ground rules was as long as everyone was in the same room.

Sadly it crossed the line But I would do it again in a heartbeat. It was very educational (due to my age) and we all had a blast.

I wouldn’t allow anybody to make you do something you are not ready or comfortable in going.

I would have some serious conversations with your partner to figure out what you want out of it but everybody needs to be on  all the same page and have an open conversation about ground rules, both do’s and don’ts.

I wish the best to you and is enjoyable for all.

• Like 1

• Members

I was recently in a ffm 3some n I actually got things started , 1st I barely knew the other female,  2nd I did not know the male , those 2 had a thing but never slept together till the 3some but here we all were, in the same house with no other restrictions,  no significant others...she starts texting me "hey if I go fuck this guy n talk him into a 3some do u want to do it," I said "no baby, u go hv fun" but, she is relentless tho in asking again thru a text, I'm like "okay sure let's go for it",  I get up n piddle around the house,  n they move into the spare bedroom,  I'm just minding my own business n they come out n into my room saying "miss Julie we come to play with you"!!!  I was so into having fun, it was a few mins clearing the bed off, n she's taking off her clothes (shorts n shirt) he takes his sweatpants off n I'm wearing a little sundress piece n he kinda leans back n I go for him 1st , n she's kissing on him n I turn to her n start eating her out n they're still kissing so i tell her "come get some dick before I hop on it" n she does n he doesn't move or pull me into an embrace for nothing so she comes up for air I say "it's my turn again" but I go for the top position of reverse cowgirl n get him inside me, I'm facing the opposite but I hear all that kissing.  But instead of him not into fucking me,  my thighs are getting really tired n I start to slow down, n throw myself off to rest my legs. u know tho,,   it was a horrible experience with those 2  bc after all the work i put into pleasing the 3 of us they was one n only people they ended up climaxing  n so did I but it wasn't natural  

So, happy girl idk if this story helps or not but wish u all the best,  keep us updated on what u do with ure decisions good luck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Never had an FMF threesome.  Sounds like it might be fun.  But I'll bet not near as fun as an MFM.  Give that a try!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

You are very lucky! I have always wanted to have a threesome with a man and another woman. My husband is so loyal and would never do and I don’t know anyone else that’s into that so I guess I’m out of luck but that is such a fantasy for me! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Members
1 hour ago, BrendenB said:

All-The-Time, you have an amazing body!

Thanks,  BrendenB 😂😂😂

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Be comfortable with the people you'll be hooking up with. As in, like them and know them and be very comfortable that either there will be no jealousy or you can deal with it. The physical stuff is easier. Do to someone else what you like having done to you and relax. One of my friends knows that I'd love a two girl blowjob and she is happy to be one of the two girls BUT she doesn't want to get naked and suck a dick with a stranger AND any girl that she can think of who might join us, she would be jealous watching me getting sucked. It'll happen eventually but I'd rather work through those concerns up front than deal with the feelings later. I'd be happy with a stranger with her and I think she'd be fine once things got going. I told to she doesn't even have to get naked and she knows that she looks great but it's not happening yet. We're working on it. 

• Like 1