Official Community Forums Home

Hubby in training

all the time

• Members

Sure am! My wife always inserts a butt plug or a prostate stimulator in me when we're having sex.

• Members

Well... My man came home inebriated after a poker night and went to the bedroom and passed out. I don't know if I was more horny or pissed off. But I decided to teach him a lesson. 

• Like 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, all the time said:

Well... My man came home inebriated after a poker night and went to the bedroom and passed out. I don't know if I was more horny or pissed off. But I decided to teach him a lesson. 

Do tell! What did you do?

• Members
7 minutes ago, all the time said:

Here's how I would like to imagine it: You storm out of the house and drive to the nearest Convenience store. I happen to be there too, looking for my favorite Powerade flavor. You walk up to me and say, "Listen, I know this sounds forward, but I think you're a good-looking dude, do you find me attractive too?" Blushing a bit, I reply, "Uh... Well yes, I do in fact." You smile and say, "Good. I'm super horny right now, can we go park somewhere nearby, climb into your back seat, and get busy?* 😁🔥

• Members

Welcome aboard! I was determined to get a load of cum. After struggling to remove his pants and underwear I went to work on his flaccid cock. I can usually get him hard in about two minutes but I could tell I had my work cut out for me. He wasn't totally unconscious and began to moan and harden. I'm getting wet just telling my story. I'll be right back!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I taught him everything he knows. He literally begs for it. After he does the household chores I give him his reward!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...