Official Community Forums Home

#1 FANTASY

BrendenB

• Members

By far, the thing I wish for the most is to meet an attractive woman who takes a shine to me, who tells me, "You're so cute!! Tell ya what... I just LOVE to suck Cock... I'll suck your Cock anywhere, any time, for as long as you want, and you can cum in my mouth or on my face or however you want... Just text me when you need to be sucked and I'll meet up with you and suck you dry..."  Oh man. What a lucky guy  I would be!!

• Like 2

• Members
4 minutes ago, BrendenB said:

By far, the thing I wish for the most is to meet an attractive woman who takes a shine to me, who tells me, "You're so cute!! Tell ya what... I just LOVE to suck Cock... I'll suck your Cock anywhere, any time, for as long as you want, and you can cum in my mouth or on my face or however you want... Just text me when you need to be sucked and I'll meet up with you and suck you dry..."  Oh man. What a lucky guy  would be!!

Well....what would the lucky lady get in return?

• Like 2

• Members
13 hours ago, GirlNerd said:

Well....what would the lucky lady get in return?

Actually that's a fantastic question: I should amend my Wish to say, An attractive woman who loves to suck Cock and swallow (or let me Cum all over her) whenever and wherever I want, for as long as I want, AND, who also loves having her pussy -- particularly her clit -- sucked and licked and rubbed until she orgasms (either in my mouth or all over me). Basically, an oral-crazed babe who is always trying to get my pants off, and who can't seem to keep hers on 😁🔥

• Like 3

• Members
4 hours ago, BrendenB said:

Actually that's a fantastic question: I should amend my Wish to say, An attractive woman who loves to suck Cock and swallow (or let me Cum all over her) whenever and wherever I want, for as long as I want, AND, who also loves having her pussy -- particularly her clit -- sucked and licked and rubbed until she orgasms (either in my mouth or all over me). Basically, an oral-crazed babe who is always trying to get my pants off, and who can't seem to keep hers on 😁🔥

I believe we have shared fantasies...👅👄

• Like 1

• Members

I don't know why, but Public Libraries make me horny. Wouldn't it be fun to see each other between the book shelves in some remote corner of the library, smile at each other to acknowledge our instant mutual attraction... We step toward each other without a word and start kissing intensely, right there... Soon we're groping each other, and then I pause and whisper, "This Library has a co-ed bathroom with a door that locks... Let's go there and get naked and Suck each other and make each other CUMmmm..." You smile and nod, and off we go, finding that restroom and locking ourselves inside.... Mmm.

• Like 1