Official Community Forums Home

Sex Myth or Fact: All Women Need Lube For Sex

Do all women need lube for sex? This is a myth and a common misconception for women to have pleasurable sex. There are many benefits of using lubrication including reducing friction and vaginal dryness during penetration. For some, lube may be needed for more comfortable intercourse while other women may not need to use lube. Rather, you can try using lube to increase your pleasure during sex! 

• Like 1

• Members

Lube is good on me,as for my wife sometimes, sometimes not.I like to go down on her and that gets a lot of her natural lubes going.When we play with toys a little lube is good.We have found that to much lube will make it harder for her to have an orgasm .But on the inside when she wants that deep climax, a little lube is good.It can be different from time to time..So a little lube is good at the start .It does make things feel better then when its  dry.Its not always the same evey time.

• Like 2

• Members
3 hours ago, tootimidchelsea said:

Do all women need lube for sex? This is a myth and a common misconception for women to have pleasurable sex. There are many benefits of using lubrication including reducing friction and vaginal dryness during penetration. For some, lube may be needed for more comfortable intercourse while other women may not need to use lube. Rather, you can try using lube to increase your pleasure during sex! 

What do you prefer 

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Lub, use it for all penetration on wife, dildos require it, real cock in case she's a little dry, it increases her pleasure.