Official Community Forums Home

Decadence Mini Ripple Vibe

nosleepnmesa

• Members

DJ0905-02main.jpg

Let me start by saying, when I saw this vibe in my latest box from Tootimid. I thought to myself how cute! I know that sounds a little odd, a vibrator that is cute. I was so excited that I had to play with this product alone.

I opened the package to find that this product has no smell to it at all, but was also very smooth, and silky, with little ripples going down it. The great thing is that it also comes with its own carrying case. I washed the toy with some antibacterial soap and water and grab 1 AA battery. I insert the battery and turned it on. I noticed that this toy is VERY quiet, which is great for a little alone time during the day. The package also stated it is waterproof. I opened the carrying case to see how well this vibe sat in it; there is a little holder inside the case that prevents the vibe from moving all over.

Time to test this little guy out. I grabbed some lube and headed to the bathtub. At the base of this vibe is a really simple one-finger dial to control the speed. I began with it on my clit; on low the vibe sure didn't provide enough stimulation for me, so I decided to turn it up. I was immediately impressed with the vibrations now, not only was this very quiet but it does provided what I will say a medium type vibration. I then inserted it, the insertion was smooth. WOW although this little guy is small I could feel every ripple on it. I teased myself by playing with dial. This product sure did deliver more then I thought it would, it brought me to have an orgasm within a few minutes.

This is a wonderful product in my book. Since it does have its own carrying case and is small I feel this toy would not only be great to travel with, but is not intimidating at all. I would recommend this product to beginners and the advance players.

Size really doesn't matter sometimes!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5267

I hope your hubby doesn't try to "borrow" that one anytime soon!! Too bad it didn't come with an alarm in that cool carrying case!! :lol:

• Members
DJ0905-02main.jpg

Let me start by saying, when I saw this vibe in my latest box from Tootimid. I thought to myself how cute! I know that sounds a little odd, a vibrator that is cute. I was so excited that I had to play with this product alone.

I opened the package to find that this product has no smell to it at all, but was also very smooth, and silky, with little ripples going down it. The great thing is that it also comes with its own carrying case. I washed the toy with some antibacterial soap and water and grab 1 AA battery. I insert the battery and turned it on. I noticed that this toy is VERY quiet, which is great for a little alone time during the day. The package also stated it is waterproof. I opened the carrying case to see how well this vibe sat in it; there is a little holder inside the case that prevents the vibe from moving all over.

Time to test this little guy out. I grabbed some lube and headed to the bathtub. At the base of this vibe is a really simple one-finger dial to control the speed. I began with it on my clit; on low the vibe sure didn't provide enough stimulation for me, so I decided to turn it up. I was immediately impressed with the vibrations now, not only was this very quiet but it does provided what I will say a medium type vibration. I then inserted it, the insertion was smooth. WOW although this little guy is small I could feel every ripple on it. I teased myself by playing with dial. This product sure did deliver more then I thought it would, it brought me to have an orgasm within a few minutes.

This is a wonderful product in my book. Since it does have its own carrying case and is small I feel this toy would not only be great to travel with, but is not intimidating at all. I would recommend this product to beginners and the advance players.

Size really doesn't matter sometimes!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5267