Official Community Forums Home

Can't stop

joeb

• Members

wouldnt mind watching you masturbate just to see how you do it compared to my wife  she spreads her lips and uses her middle finger to rub her clit and i am masturbating watching her soooooo good

• Members

i wouldnt take your money but what a hot woman like your self being single? you should be beating them off with a stick

• Members

The best part of giving women oral is putting my tongue deep on the side walls and sucking away. This drives them nuts. The vagina has so many points of pleasure. I want to dive in right now on someone. 😜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
12 hours ago, SexMaster said:

The best part of giving women oral is putting my tongue deep on the side walls and sucking away. This drives them nuts. The vagina has so many points of pleasure. I want to dive in right now on someone. 😜

Oh my. Reading that is making my fingers start too wander....   I guess their looking for some of those points of pleasure.

• Like 2

• Members
On 9/10/2023 at 4:04 AM, Dancer said:

Oh my. Reading that is making my fingers start too wander....   I guess their looking for some of those points of pleasure.

😘 let me know if you need more. 😉

• Members

hey dancer i would love to watch you masturbate  can never get enough of women masturbating soooooo hot

• Thanks 1

• Members
12 hours ago, kanga grey said:

hey dancer i would love to watch you masturbate  can never get enough of women masturbating soooooo hot

I can understand that. For the same reason, there is something very erotic about watching a guy stroking his cock.  But the expressions on his face are really the best part of the show.  They tell the whole story.  There is a journey as his sexual excitement gradually builds like a mountain rising from a valley, you can see the effort in his stare, all the way up and to his ejaculation.  Very distinct expressions change continuously, and are a clear window into his naughty mind. So thrilling!!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2023 at 6:01 PM, SexMaster said:

Anytime babe 😘

• Like 2