Official Community Forums Home

Can't stop

joeb

• Members

Could be two-fold. You like the taste of pussy and you like to give women pleasure.

• Like 2

• Members
On 7/22/2023 at 1:35 AM, joeb said:

Hello, I can't stop thinking about giving a women oral pleasure. It is on my mind all the time. I absolutely love doing this and It turns me on more than my own gratification. Why is this ?

Give them all a lick and a promise. You do know that the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body? Nothing wrong with giving it the workout it needs.

• Like 2

• Members

Actually the heart is the strongest muscle in the body so don't be afraid to use it to show women how much you care for them and how much you want to please them. And I'm sure they'll open up for you and let you taste what you want. Nothing wrong with what you're feeling. Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Not sure, but there needs to be more guys like you.  So pass the word to all your friends on how much fun oral pleasure is!

• Like 6

• Members

Good for you special k. And I'm sure your wife appreciates every bit of it

• Members
12 hours ago, Special K said:

I want to give my wife as much oral pleasure as she take! I know in return she will do the same for me! I just want her to be happy first!Just to taste a woman and her juices and being able to tend her beautiful garden and her womanly scent is why you want to do it! 😀

Oh my.  Absolutely beautiful words.  She's a lucky woman.  Let me know if she ever gets tired, cause I can fill in for her as needed.  

• Members
On 7/23/2023 at 9:08 AM, Susan James said:

You do know that the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body? 

I didn't know that.  I kinda knew it was the most curious and  inquisitive muscle - when it cums to exploring, no muscle is better than the tongue!

• Like 1

• Members
7 hours ago, Dancer said:

I didn't know that.  I kinda knew it was the most curious and  inquisitive muscle - when it cums to exploring, no muscle is better than the tongue!

A prehensil tongue would be all you need to rock your world.

• Like 1

• Members

On 7/22/2023 at 1:35 AM, joeb said:

Hello, I can't stop thinking about giving a women oral pleasure. It is on my mind all the time. I absolutely love doing this and It turns me on more than my own gratification. Why is this ?

Funny thing regarding the topic of this thread, I can't stop thinking about GETTING oral pleasure.  It's on my mind all the time, especially in the morning in bed, if you know what I mean.  I rarely sexually gratify myself without thinking about getting oral pleasure.  Why is this????

• Like 1

• Members
17 minutes ago, Dancer said:

Funny thing regarding the topic of this thread, I can't stop thinking about GETTING oral pleasure.  It's on my mind all the time, especially in the morning in bed, if you know what I mean.  I rarely sexually gratify myself without thinking about getting oral pleasure.  Why is this????

You have an oral fixation. What you need is good tongue lashing after a lick and a promise. 

• Members
42 minutes ago, Dancer said:

Because there is something about a lover pleasing you with there mouth, especially if they enjoy doing it. 

• Members
17 hours ago, Dancer said:

Sounds like someone needs some vaginal attention

🍑😋😋😋💦

• Members
On 8/29/2023 at 12:58 PM, Dancer said:

Not sure, but there needs to be more guys like you.  So pass the word to all your friends on how much fun oral pleasure is!

Exactly!!!!

On 9/7/2023 at 4:01 PM, Dancer said:

I love the way you think, it seems as your desires and mine fit together like a couple of matching puzzle pieces 🙂

• Members
On 9/5/2023 at 5:59 PM, Special K said:

I think I know why. It’s on my mind every waking moment of the day and night! A woman is so incredibly intoxicating. Her scent is so alluring and when you can actually have her you desire everything about her. You want to taste her and please her in every way possible! You know that she wants oral pleasure as well as you! It’s gives me greater pleasure to please my wife in every way possible than any pleasure for myself! I want to give my wife as much oral pleasure as she take! I know in return she will do the same for me! I just want her to be happy first!Just to taste a woman and her juices and being able to tend her beautiful garden and her womanly scent is why you want to do it! I am like you! I can’t stop either and I never want to! Just an opinion of an older guy! I hope this helps you and that you never lose your desire!😀

Totally awesome Special K !

• Members
4 hours ago, joeb said:

It is nice to be able to chat to a woman who loves to receive what I love to give 😊

It is nice to chat with a man who loves to give what I love to receive 😊

• Like 1

• Members

i to love given oral to my wife i love licking her clit sucking on her pussy lips and using her bullet vib  until she cums on my face licking up her tasty juices plus i love watching her and woman masturbate

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, kanga grey said:

i to love given oral to my wife i love licking her clit sucking on her pussy lips and using her bullet vib  until she cums on my face licking up her tasty juices plus i love watching her and woman masturbate

I'll bet 10 bucks she's a very happy woman!