Official Community Forums Home

Waxing

On 7/26/2023 at 3:21 PM, NervousNelly said:

I just had a Brazilian Wax. First one, ever. All I can say is…..that hurt!!!! Is it worth it??

Yeah it’s painful but the feeling of bare skin is so worth it. I started out waxing, got too expensive so I switched to shaving. I hate shaving because every time I’m with my husband, I have to shave multiple times a day which results in skin burns. So in my opinion, Brazilian is worth the 30 seconds of pain versus the skin rash all day. Enjoy! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i love bald pussys there the  best kind love the look feel and taste seeing the lips and clit  wow

• Like 1

• Members

I've been getting waxed for years. My first FWB was into waxing and her pussy was the first I saw and tasted that was bald. She convinced me to go as well and the girl who took care of her has taken care of me now all this time. I love the feeling and it's worth the small amount of pain.  I love getting sucked off and fucking when I'm all smooth down there.....cock, balls and asshole and both of my current FWBs are waxed and I love playing down there when she's smooth everywhere. Plus I can see all her private parts so much better which I love. Definitely worth it. 

• Thanks 1