Official Community Forums Home

Waxing

• Members
4 hours ago, NervousNelly said:

I just had a Brazilian Wax. First one, ever. All I can say is…..that hurt!!!! Is it worth it??

Yes they do hurt but they are so worth it. I’ve had 3 so far. I go every month. It still hurts but it beats shaving by a mile!🌞

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/26/2023 at 4:21 PM, NervousNelly said:

I just had a Brazilian Wax. First one, ever. All I can say is…..that hurt!!!! Is it worth it??

mid you find a good waxer you will hardly feel it. I have been getting waxed for about 6 image.thumb.jpg.9ee8eb0cbeddd0991223b74560b74f14.jpgyears 

• Members

Looks like you're due for another waxing

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Members
13 hours ago, Boo73Boo said:

mid you find a good waxer you will hardly feel it. I have been getting waxed for about 6 image.thumb.jpg.9ee8eb0cbeddd0991223b74560b74f14.jpgyears 

Really…..6 years??

• Members
13 hours ago, Boo73Boo said:

I just have to ask. Is that water droplets or could that be pubic lice eggs?

• Members
On 7/26/2023 at 3:21 PM, NervousNelly said:

What does hubby say?

• Members
1 hour ago, 6981 said:

I bet he does, I would!! So it was worth doing it then?

I can’t say that yet!! I’m still undecided.

• Like 1

• Members

just love bald pussies when you get them done does the wax girl ever give you a happy ending as she rubs the cream on after she waxs?

• Members
2 hours ago, kanga grey said:

just love bald pussies when you get them done does the wax girl ever give you a happy ending as she rubs the cream on after she waxs?

Lol, no my wax girl is a friend and does my nails .. that would be awkward

• Haha 1

• Members
3 hours ago, kanga grey said:

I had to rub my own oil and cream on.

• Like 1

• Members
15 hours ago, NervousNelly said:

He loves it.

If your hubby loves it so much you should train him to wax you. That way you put his ass to work. Plus he will down on the muff at your beck and call.

• Members
On 7/26/2023 at 6:12 PM, NervousNelly said:

Wow!!!Very nice!!

Looks good 

• Members
On 7/28/2023 at 1:54 PM, Susan James said:

I just have to ask. Is that water droplets or could that be pubic lice eggs?

Definitely water 💦 

• Haha 1

• Members

I go every 4-5 weeks for the last year. I absolutely love it. Sure there’s a little sting but I don’t mind it since the results are so soft and smooth. And, TBH, I get a little wet when the waxer is down there. 🤭

• Members
1 hour ago, Katie Did It said:

I go every 4-5 weeks for the last year. I absolutely love it. Sure there’s a little sting but I don’t mind it since the results are so soft and smooth. And, TBH, I get a little wet when the waxer is down there. 🤭

There is nothing quite so sweet to suck on as a smooth naked Mound. Mmm, gets me hard just thinking about it. I could go for hours -- and through several orgasms for Her -- sucking and licking that soft skin, all over, up and down... The smooth pussy area as a whole, those delicious pussy lips, in and out of the vagina with my tongue, and lots of attention to that amazing clit! Swallowing her Cum is the height of pleasure...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1