Official Community Forums Home

Guys, how would you respond to this fantasy?

CocoLoco

I want to take my panties off, get on the bed on all fours, spread my legs, and wait for you to come and take me. I want you to see my tight pink pussy, ready and waiting for you to fill her, and watch the look on your face as you get hard. I want you to kiss my ass cheek and run your finger along my pussy as I flinch, anticipating your entry. I want you to unzip yourself and start rubbing my clit as you tease me from behind with your cock. I want you to hover at my opening, circling until I ache and beg you to put it in. I want you to start sliding in slowly, spreading her open as you keep rubbing my small, soft clit with your strong, firm hand, and we sink into the bed. I want you to make slow, deep, intimate strokes as you keep fondling me, kissing my back, and wrapping your other arm under me, grabbing my breast. I want you to start thrusting harder as you hold me tight, your sweaty body against mine, still rubbing me, and whispering in my ear, hotly. I want you to tell me how my pussy feels to you, and all the things you want to do to me, as I'm held captive in your arms. I want to feel your cock hitting that spot, like an itch that needs scratching, and I start moaning as you drive into me. Then I want you to start railing me, still holding me, still rubbing; masculinly, intensely, thrusting strong but controlled, until I moan and shake and melt into a weak puddle. I want to feel your throbbing orgasm fill me, and hear your voice groan as you shudder and pant on top of me, releasing. I want my wet pussy to milk every last drop of your hot cock. I want you to stay inside me, kissing me, laying on me, until we both come down from arousal. And when you finally move again, I want you to start small strokes, kiss my neck and finger me, make me writhe, and do it all over again.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

That would meet all of my qualifications for a nice, long, thorough lovemaking session. I'd have you squirting your lady-nectar all over my face and into my mouth.

And I'd reciprocate!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I would bring a friend to switch with me so we together would keep you in climaxing bliss for several hours.

• Like 1