Official Community Forums Home

Love Potion #9

Mikayla1

• Members

TO3332-4main.jpg

After reading Katprr's review of Lure for HER, I decided that it was time to test LURE for HIM! I was skeptical, after Kat's amusing review, but I am an optimist at heart when it comes to sex, so I figured - why not! I told my hubby that I was going to spritz him with a "love potion" and see if it made me horny. He laughed and said, "hey, anything that can make you MORE horny is a product I would definitely buy." I waited till after his shower, and went in to spritz him. I realized after reading Kat's review that a little would probably go a long way. I used just a bit and let me tell you - the whole room smelled like this scent. It is VERY potent - but does dissipate quickly.

Unlike Lure for HER, which supposedly smells like baby powder, Lure for HIM smells very, very pleasant - like a quality men's cologne. I found the scent nice just on the smell alone. I waited a few moments to see if I noticed any difference in my "feelings" for him. Truthfully, it is hard to judge with me cause I am horny almost all the time. I was aroused - but then it might have been the suggestion of what this claims to do. I decided we needed a test group.

My hubby works in business and there are many, many women in his office. I decided to let THEM decide. I told my hubby to bring the bottle with him and if he noticed that the scent died down to spritz a bit more on. I wanted to see if any of his co-workers or secretaries jumped him in the elevators! So I kissed him and sent him off to work.

In about 3 hours my hubby called me and he was very excited. While no one attacked him under his desk, he said most of the ladies took time to "sniff" him in various levels of closeness. Many commented on the new scent and inquired to what it was, and a few got in close to sniff his neck! No one made a pass at him - damn it - but it seems as though the scent in general arouses some curiousity and makes women want to get in closer. In my estimation, that is definitley a sign that this scent does SOMETHING.

I did reward my hubby for his hard work when he got home! He said, if this stuff was going to get him that much attention AND get me into bed before 5:00 pm that he would wear it often! I wondered why this seemed to work so much better than the one for women - then I thought that perphaps women are more susceptible to scents - we do notice the slightest difference in the smell of something. In any event, while this may not literally be Love Potion #9 - it is definitely something that will get you sniffing around your - or get women sniffing around you!

LURE them IN GUYS!

• Members

Let us all increase our knowlege, what OTHER famous book did Roald Dahl write? 1 penny to the winner!!!!

Mikayla

• Members

Well, that is indeed a good one - but there is also James and the Giant Peach, Matilda and Gremlins, to name just a few. Who doesn't love Roald Dahl????

You can have the penny......