Official Community Forums Home

A hot orgasmic evening!

Rio

• Members

My wife and I were sitting around this evening and both of us were feeling pretty horny. We decided that we wanted to go down into the hot tub and having a little fun time in the hot tub. Before we went down she inserted her we vibe type toy into her pussy and I inserted my vibrating dildo in my ass. We then went down to the hot tub and turned the Jets on high. We both kept moving around to find which way the Jets would feel best on us. She settled for being face down and had the Jets flowing against her clitoris. She said it felt like a hundred tongues working on her at the same time. I got into the same basic position and had the Jets hitting the underside of my hard cock . It felt so amazing that I started moving my hips up and down like I was fucking somebody. I was about ready to explode so I moved off the Jets and sat on the side of the hot tub. I then had her come over and she started sucking on my cock and when I got to the point I was about ready to explode I pulled my cock out of her mouth. I then had her sit on the side of the hot tub and I got down between her legs and while she still had her vibrator in I got down between her legs and sucked and licked her clit until she exploded in orgasm. I don't know if the fluid I tasted was water or cum, but it sure tasted great.

I then got the side of the hot tub again and she came over and sucked on me again until I once again  was about ready to explode and then I pulled out. We switched positions once again but this time I removed her vibrator and stuck my cock deep inside of her. I was ramming my cock into her really hard until the two of us couldn't hold back anymore and we moaned and groaned an tensed up and held on to each other real tight to the point where we both just fell back into the water. We just laid there holding on to each other laughing cuz it was so funny but our orgasms were so strong. We then got out of the hot tub and didn't even bother toweling off or putting clothes on and we just walked back up inside naked and laid down in bed and just enjoyed the feeling that we had. It was a very very enjoyable sensual sexual evening.

• Like 1

• Members
19 hours ago, Rio said:

My wife and I were sitting around this evening and both of us were feeling pretty horny. We decided that we wanted to go down into the hot tub and having a little fun time in the hot tub. Before we went down she inserted her we vibe type toy into her pussy and I inserted my vibrating dildo in my ass. We then went down to the hot tub and turned the Jets on high. We both kept moving around to find which way the Jets would feel best on us. She settled for being face down and had the Jets flowing against her clitoris. She said it felt like a hundred tongues working on her at the same time. I got into the same basic position and had the Jets hitting the underside of my hard cock . It felt so amazing that I started moving my hips up and down like I was fucking somebody. I was about ready to explode so I moved off the Jets and sat on the side of the hot tub. I then had her come over and she started sucking on my cock and when I got to the point I was about ready to explode I pulled my cock out of her mouth. I then had her sit on the side of the hot tub and I got down between her legs and while she still had her vibrator in I got down between her legs and sucked and licked her clit until she exploded in orgasm. I don't know if the fluid I tasted was water or cum, but it sure tasted great.

I then got the side of the hot tub again and she came over and sucked on me again until I once again  was about ready to explode and then I pulled out. We switched positions once again but this time I removed her vibrator and stuck my cock deep inside of her. I was ramming my cock into her really hard until the two of us couldn't hold back anymore and we moaned and groaned an tensed up and held on to each other real tight to the point where we both just fell back into the water. We just laid there holding on to each other laughing cuz it was so funny but our orgasms were so strong. We then got out of the hot tub and didn't even bother toweling off or putting clothes on and we just walked back up inside naked and laid down in bed and just enjoyed the feeling that we had. It was a very very enjoyable sensual sexual evening.

That sounds like an AMAZING episode! Very sensual and sexy... I liked it when you both came real hard and laughed at how powerful your ejaculations were... I've had that exact same experience...

• 1 month later...