Official Community Forums Home

Low libido

Max Payne

My girlfriend is in her mid fifties and has admitted to having low libido which I fear could be a major detriment in our plans of moving in together and possibly getting married.  Is there anyone that has had this problem or situation that might be able to offer some solutions ?   Thank you in advance

• Members

Get some Viva Cream (it’s actually a gel) and offer to rub it on her clit……it has some menthol in it which will cause blood to rush into her clit and make her very aroused.  Also, you can go to doctors that will take a small blood sample from her and spin it in a centrifuge…it becomes platelet rich plasma and then they inject it into the clit and surrounding areas and that should help with her libido.  I believe it lasts at least 6 months.

• Like 2

• Members

Very informative. 🌞

• Members
3 hours ago, JimP said:

Good to see you back Lonely!!

Thanks JimP !!🌞😁😘

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 8/17/2023 at 12:30 PM, Max Payne said:

My girlfriend is in her mid fifties and has admitted to having low libido which I fear could be a major detriment in our plans of moving in together and possibly getting married.  Is there anyone that has had this problem or situation that might be able to offer some solutions ?   Thank you in advance

She might need her hormones checked. If they are out of balance she will have a low libido. I have been working with a hormone doctor for a few months now, and my libido is almost insatiable.