Official Community Forums Home

Massive Facial

• Members

I may have stated this elsewhere in this forum, but my biggest fantasy takes me back to college.  I'm at a Frat party.  I know most of the guys, and they are all very sexy.  I imagine somehow finding myself sitting on the upstairs hallway floor (I remember that hallway well), completely naked.  Guys begin gathering all around me, pulling their cocks out of their pants.  As they watch me sitting there on the floor, they continue stroking their cocks.  At one point there are at least 8 to  10 guys surrounding me. As I look up all I can see are massive cocks surrounding me, all being stroked and lots of moaning. Then all of a sudden, one begins ejaculating.  Cum is flying all around.  Then the next, and the next, and before long I'm covered in cum, looking like a glazed donut. 

I masturbate to this fantasy oh so very often.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• Members
49 minutes ago, Dancer said:

I may have stated this elsewhere in this forum, but my biggest fantasy takes me back to college.  I'm at a Frat party.  I know most of the guys, and they are all very sexy.  I imagine somehow finding myself sitting on the upstairs hallway floor (I remember that hallway well), completely naked.  Guys begin gathering all around me, pulling their cocks out of their pants.  As they watch me sitting there on the floor, they continue stroking their cocks.  At one point there are at least 8 to  10 guys surrounding me. As I look up all I can see are massive cocks surrounding me, all being stroked and lots of moaning. Then all of a sudden, one begins ejaculating.  Cum is flying all around.  Then the next, and the next, and before long I'm covered in cum, looking like a glazed donut. 

Fantasies do come true. Go make it happen. 

• Like 1

• Members
13 minutes ago, Hard1 said:

Fantasies do come true. Go make it happen. 

Haha too late now. I'd have to go back in time. 

• Sad 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Dancer said:

That was such a hot Fantasy! I have a few of my own!🔥💦💦

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Hard1 said:

Well, it doesn’t have to be college. Find some guys have a little party and make it happen. 

True that. Maybe this holiday season I'll get drunk at a party and take my clothes off instead of the usual dancing on tables. 😃

• Like 3

• Members
45 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

That was such a hot Fantasy! I have a few of my own!🔥💦💦

Well don't keep us in suspense. Everyone wants to know!  

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Dancer said:

Wow that is SO DAMN HOT!! Would love to be a participant in this, taking my turn at Cumming all over you... Wow, awesome.

• Like 1

• Members
37 minutes ago, BrendenB said:

Wow that is SO DAMN HOT!! Would love to be a participant in this, taking my turn at Cumming all over you... Wow, awesome.

I'll keep you in mind for this holiday season. 😁

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

wish i was there with my dick in hand wow

• Members

thats ok with me and i could possibly have your clit in my hand would that b ok with you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

hey dancer just saw your profile love the up date love watching boob move well done

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 8/30/2023 at 12:49 PM, Dancer said:

What a wonderful fantasy.  Do you ever suck them to get the last drop out?