Official Community Forums Home

Cock Sucking Ideas - Part Four and Final

BrendenB

• Members

Picking up from Part Three...

Now you're sliding up and down my entire Cock, beginning to moan louder (as if you're going to Cum too), gasping for breath, and you've picked up the pace just a LITTLE bit...

I force myself to remain still while you start to go a little crazy with your Sucking... All the way up, moan, breathe, all the way down... My hips are extended but I'm still resisting the urge to pump your mouth... This lasts for several minutes, your energetic Up and then Down, Up and then Down... 

It's just your head now, bobbing Up and Down, twisting slightly one way and then twisting slightly the other way... Up and Down, moaning, Up and Down, Up and Down.... Sucking, Sucking, SUCKING my stiff Cock, which has begun to THROB like never before...

All that can be heard in the room is your passionate moaning, and the slurping of your mouth and lips as you bob your head up and down, and to a lesser extent, my own Gasps as I struggle to stay still and UTTERLY Erect for you as you Suck it with great passion...

Finally I JUST. CANNOT. TAKE. IT anymore... I reach up and grab your head and hold it still in my strong hands... I being thrusting my Cock UP and into your hungry Mouth, going all the way to the back of your throat, then Down again, then more swift and powerful Thrusts into your wet mouth... You're moaning louder now, giving me that *mm-Hmmm" signal that it's okay for me to Cum in your mouth as soon as I'm ready...

I TRY to hold back as I'm vigorously THRUSTING into and out of your Mouth... I am FUCKING your Mouth at this point, and the absolute PLEASURE in those Thrusts is driving me crazy...

I finally cannot hold back. "GEEZUSSSS, I'm gonna CUMMmmm!!!" I practically yell... And there it is: That unbelievably AMAZING Feeling when you can tell the CUM is traveling through your DICK... Then suddenly... POWW!!!! The first huge JET of CUM blasts out, straight into your Mouth and into your Throat... As it does, I let out a loud, animal Growl and Groan... Another Shot of CUM explodes out! Contract, and then ANOTHER huge load shoots out!! It just won't Stop!! More, and then More, and then even MORE! Holy Shit! I'm CUMMING for what feels like a long time!

Thought the entire CUM experience, I can hear you slurping and swallowing as fast and as much as you can, never moving your head away... You slurp, you swallow, and you try to get it all!!

With one final convulsion of my body, my hips relax a little bit, even as you still have my Cock in your mouth, sucking hard on the head to see if you can extract even one more drop....

Finally, you lift off my Dick and relax on your knees, wiping your smiling  mouth with the back of your hand... "Did you like that, baby?" you ask me....

HOLY SHIT, I SURE DID!!! 

Amazing!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Great description Brenden! I can so imagine doing that as I read every word. I so love to suck cock, I can almost taste it. Mmmmm mmmmm,👅👅

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members

BrendenB, that was incredible. I admit that I would probably not be able to hold out nearly as long.

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 9/15/2023 at 9:20 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

Great description Brenden! I can so imagine doing that as I read every word. I so love to suck cock, I can almost taste it. Mmmmm mmmmm,👅👅

Mmmm I just LOVE it when a woman talks like that! I would love nothing more than to have a woman in my life who LOVES to Suck cock and I'd always trying to get my pants off....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, BrendenB said:

Mmmm I just LOVE it when a woman talks like that! I would love nothing more than to have a woman in my life who LOVES to Suck cock and I'd always trying to get my pants off....

Mmmmmm Bren!!!! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/18/2023 at 1:16 PM, LuckyLady said:

Mmm this got me wet!

I love sucking cock and the feel and taste as my man  unloads in my 👄 

Once again, I LOVE it when a woman talks like that! That is just SO hot 🔥

• Thanks 1