Official Community Forums Home

I don't take threats well

Lighthouses22

• Members

Let me say this... I don't care who looks at my page or comments in my posts.  I was told to enable who looks at my page.  I didn't have too.  I don't care who looks at my page or who comments.  I was also told... This is war.  I am in no competition with anyone.  I thought my pics were classy.  They were not showing anything and if people comment on them, they have the right too.  If you have a problem with me not enabling who sees my page that's your problem... Not mine.  I am not afraid to leave again.  People need to grow up.  I did it for me and no one else!.    

• Like 3

• Members

So someone from the TT Forum is jealous that you posted pics of yourself to anyone who wants to see? Really?? Come on people, we are all adults here!! This is suppose to be fun and where we don’t have to worry about be criticized.  Thank you Lighthouses22 for saying something. We all need reminders, I guess!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 3

• Members
5 hours ago, Special K said:

Lighthouse I’m 😞 sorry. I love your pictures. They are very beautiful and creative and very classy! I hope you’ll stay around and not leave again! 

Thank you Special K for your kind words.  Sometimes words hurt and they can't be taken back.  That swing is definitely a 2 person swing to operate.  Had more planned with heels while in the swing, but the swing had other plans for that.. 

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, NervousNelly said:

So someone from the TT Forum is jealous that you posted pics of yourself to anyone who wants to see? Really?? Come on people, we are all adults here!! This is suppose to be fun and where we don’t have to worry about be criticized.  Thank you Lighthouses22 for saying something. We all need reminders, I guess!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

NervousNelly I am not afraid to say what is on my mind in the heat of the moment.  I have had to go back and apologize for words I couldn't take back.   Everyone who is a member here has no room to talk about anyone else, cut another person down about anything that is posted.  If you don't like what they post, then just move on and not even comment.  No one in here is better than anyone else.  There may be some who think they are queen and king pin of the site but maybe they needs to just keep their comments to themselves.  Words hurt so just keep your unpleasant words to yourself.  You never know what your words do to other people.  You may be the reason that the branch that they are holding to to keep going breaks and that fall just may be what finishes them off.  Never be the reason that someone decides that they can't take any more and ends everything.  Think before you speak and write comments.  How would you like those kinds of words that you write someone else written to you and destroy you

• Like 1

• Members
50 minutes ago, Lady said:

I have to comment on this.  It took me a long time to post pics on here.  I had to get the confidence to show my body. It feels good to get comments and sometimes with what is going on in our lives they make our day.  Lighthouse you look fabulous. You worked so hard to achieve your goals.  I hope I hit mine.  I love your classy pics.  The swing is my next purchase. Sometimes I think we all get caught up with the fantasies on here.  I’ve done it.  I left once because of messages I received.  I used to post and not receive messages commenting on my body or messages that I’d turned into quite a slut and should be ashamed of being with multiple men.  It’s my life and my business. I love sex and if I choose to have that lifestyle don’t concern  yourselves.  What I’m saying is we all need to look at how we are.  Myself included.  I think even though we don’t mean to our actions aren’t always our best.  Sometimes it’s jealousy sometimes it’s just opening our mouths and inserting a foot.  I know I’ll be thinking about what I say.   I hope you have a great day lighthouse and if any of you haven’t looked at those swing pics you need to. They are classy. 

Thank you Lady.. It takes most of us the confidence to post pictures of ourselves on a site like this.  I am not ashamed to say that I have a body image issue.  I still don't like my body even after losing 100 pounds.  I will never have the Barbie doll figure.  I will always have a belly and some rolls.  But they are so much smaller than what they were.  I worked hard to get where I am at now and no one has the right to say negative things to me or anyone else about anything.  If they are so perfect... Let me see the holes in your hands and feet, because I only know 1 perfect person who will not judge, say negative things about anyone.  So maybe people need to look at themselves that when they say negative things to or about someone else, that just makes themselves look ugly.  There is enough  ugliness in the world as is.  Stop being ugly and negative to people here.  Other people's lives are not yours...remember that.  And the tongue is the only part of the body that has not bones in it but it hurts and cuts the deepest

• Like 3

• Members
11 minutes ago, bobbie63 said:

love the ladies on here, stop this nonsense ,only 10% of women are ugly ,these ladies ARE NOT THEM,

Well when some degrade other women and get pissed about something on someone's page and make it known with certain words.. yes they are ugly.. Maybe not ugly in skin, but there tongue is ugly with the words they say to others 

• Like 3

• Members

we use to go to strip clubs  , after racing , throw money and have a great time  , then some guys come in and pick on the girl , we told them just leave ( why did you even come in here ) the girls liked us we caused no problems or trouble , maybe we acted our ages not like morons,

• Like 1

• Members
40 minutes ago, Lighthouses22 said:

Well when some degrade other women and get pissed about something on someone's page and make it known with certain words.. yes they are ugly.. Maybe not ugly in skin, but there tongue is ugly with the words they say to others 

Don't let it get you down.  Some people are just mean.  I see nothing wrong with your pics.  And nice tan, by the way.   Please stay and enjoy all of the other nice people here.  😘

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, bobbie63 said:

love the ladies on here, stop this nonsense ,only 10% of women are ugly ,these ladies ARE NOT THEM,

That is very nice of you to say Bobbie!!!

• Members
24 minutes ago, Dancer said:

Don't let it get you down.  Some people are just mean.  I see nothing wrong with your pics.  And nice tan, by the way.   Please stay and enjoy all of the other nice people here.  😘

Thank you Dancer

• Members

Well said Lighthouse. Well said. Some people need to grow up and stop acting like they’re in high school again. Enough already and stop being so jealous. There’s enough hatred in the world. Let’s leave it off this site!

• Like 2

• Members
16 minutes ago, bobbie63 said:

could it be they are just jealous? if it was a woman?

Unfortunately very common even in adult women. I experience it often in life.  Not verbally so much, but I got the message if you know what I mean.  Sad really.

• Like 1

• Members
37 minutes ago, bobbie63 said:

could it be they are just jealous? if it was a woman?

Not saying if it was a woman or a man.  I get it from both.   So the post goes for both men and women.. Men can be  just as ugly with their words as women can be

• Members
37 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Well said Lighthouse. Well said. Some people need to grow up and stop acting like they’re in high school again. Enough already and stop being so jealous. There’s enough hatred in the world. Let’s leave it off this site!

Thank you Lonely

• Members
23 minutes ago, Dancer said:

Unfortunately very common even in adult women. I experience it often in life.  Not verbally so much, but I got the message if you know what I mean.  Sad really.

Yes it is.🌞

• Like 1

• Members
21 minutes ago, Dancer said:

It's not only women  Dancer.  Men are just as ugly as women with their hateful words.  

• Members
3 minutes ago, Lighthouses22 said:

Thank you Lonely

You’re very welcome!🌞

• Like 1