Official Community Forums Home

O My Fucking God

Barefoot Scott

• Members

I'm not masturbating with anybody else right now but I've been reading TT for the last 20 minutes and I'm hard as hell. Guess I'll be jerking myself off.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

I've been reading TT for the last 20 minutes and I'm hard as hell. 

Same here. Except it doesn't get me hard. Just wet.

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Rio said:

I'm not masturbating with anybody else right now but I've been reading TT for the last 20 minutes and I'm hard as hell. Guess I'll be jerking myself off.

I know what you’re saying I was reading this earlier had me cranking, went off

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 9/22/2023 at 1:15 PM, Barefoot Scott said:

I want to masturbate slowly inside a woman's mouth to orgasm and she swallows my creamy nut then I bang her goddam throat until I cum again

Barefoot Scott that sounds perfect! I love to swallow a nice hot load from my man and love throat fucking even better!

• Like 2

• Members
On 11/4/2023 at 5:55 AM, LuckyLady said:

Barefoot Scott that sounds perfect! I love to swallow a nice hot load from my man and love throat fucking even better!

Man alive, I'll lie naked on top of your mouth and fuck my rod down your throat and masturbate to a creamy orgasm! Can I cum all over yöur face??

• Members

Once in a while one of myu firends will let me stroke into her open mouth. It's incredibly sexy to see her just waiting for the finish. But if any part of her mouth...tongue...lips...touch my cock as I'm stroking it, I'll cum right away. So as enticing as it is, I much prefer a blowjob while I'm playing with whatever parts of her are exposed. Then, it's my job to get her off!

I do love the mix of a cock and a mouth.

• Like 1

• Members

I creampied her sweet spot and was midway playing with her tits while she had a clit sucker on...she started moaning so loud..I told her she was so loud I would have to stick my dick in her mouth...that really got her going so I did and she loved it..said she didn't think I would do it...ohh did I😜