Official Community Forums Home

Double Play?

Mikayla1

• Members

DJ0855-01main.jpg

Let me preface this review with a little disclaimer - I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to vibrating cock rings! I think many of them simply do not work - so I have a high standard to adhere to when it comes to reviewing them. This one - the DOuble Play - is NOT one that I consider to be on the top of my list. Why? Well, quite simply, it did NOTHING for me. However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel - it DID do something for my hubby. So, while it failed the woman, it did well for the man.

My hubby loves to try new toys - especially ones that do something on or for him. I showed him this new cock ring and he was eager to try it. HE got it out of the box. HE put in the battery (which is included PLUS an extra). HE washed the toy off and HE brought it to bed. I would say he was eager. After I got him hard and ready by sucking the life out of his penis - I put the ring on. It is EXTREMELY soft (which is nice for the feeling) but it is very flexible and floppy (which is bad for staying put on his penis). This ring is designed to stimulate the woman's clitoris (through the use of a large bullet and a sort of "nose" protrusion) and give the man extra vibrations as well - it also has a stimulator on the bottom side to stimulate further on the woman's sacred spaces. All in all it LOOKS like a good idea.

When my hubby entered me, I could not feel the vibrations on the ring. IF my hubby smashed himself INTO me, and stayed put, I could feel them then - but with normal humping and pumping - didn't get much. We started in the missionary position - thinking I would get the most for the money - but it didn't work. Then we went to doggy - still a no go. Finally, we tried me on top - that was the worst yet. I ended up getting a separate bullet out of my drawer to stimulate myself - while my hubby kept the ring on because HE liked the sensations.

As for the lower stimulator - that did even less for me - but my hubby said he could feel it bouncing on his balls - and HE liked it. This is not a tight cock ring by any stretch of the imagination - but my hubby liked the soft sensation of it along with the vibrations he received. HIS only complaint was that the ring wanted to swing around so that the bullet was on the bottom - but that just did not make sense for either of us.

THis was obviously a big hit for him - as he climaxed rather quickly with the extra stimulation - but a big bummer for me - as I used another toy to get the stimulation this toy should have provided me. SO, if you are looking for a little something that your man would like - give this little ring a try - HE might love it as much as my hubby did. However, if you want something to stimulate yourself - look for other vibrating couple's enhancers - many of them work much better. In my opinion, this toy is more of a single play - for the man only - and not at all a double. However, if my man is happy, then I am happy too!

One, two....do you want to play too?

That's too bad that it didn't work. But, I guess this is all trial and error type "work" too. It's awesome how there are posts to show that not all toys work as well as one may think. ;)

I'm glad your hubby was able to get something out of it though.

Maybe the next one...... :P