Official Community Forums Home

Oddest Valentine's Gift Ever!

Tyger

Well, I have been lucky as an adult, with the many Valentine's Days I've been thru.......ok, maybe not many!!! :lol:

However, when I was in second grade, this boy that apparently thought of me as his GF, thought I needed a gift for Valentine's Day. So, he stole his father's 1/4 used bottle of cologne and gave it to me, with a flower, and a homemade card. I brought it home, and my father used the cologne!! :lol: When I look back on it, it's a rather sweet gesture at least.

I'm curious to see what oddities some of you may have gotten on the "Most Romantic Day of the Year". Please share.

• Members

I was probably 7 or 8 years old, and a boy who was our next door neighbor brought me over a mud pie. It was in a small tin like you would find for snack pies or the likes. He had added mud, a little bit of marshmellows, and to top it off, he had the tops of daisies floating in it. It was sweet as a jesture, but, back then I wanted nothing to do with mud or dirt, and dumped it on the ground, and ran back home, and told him never to come near me again unless he bathed a million times. (Cuz he was covered in mud from the processs of making it) I look back now and think it was very sweet of him to do, but at the time I thought it was gross and dirty I suppose. hehe :D

-Sylvina

• Members

ok i remember

i had to be about 10 this boy bought me some flowers from his mother garden (red roses,pink ,yellow) and all the weeds connected in an old jam/jelly jar he poured chocolate syrup all over the roses and gave them to me.

he told me his dad gave his mom flowers with chocolate on them:lol: oh yea he didnt shake the dirt from flowers off, i ran in the house to show my mom and she laughed so hard :lol:

It's cute what kids will do!!