Official Community Forums Home

Him or You

Barefoot Scott

• Members

I prefer that she do it as she likes but I'll sometimes give a little direction or lightly hold her head down so I can watch my shaft slide between her lips. One of my friends will get naked and she'll be putting her hair up in a scrunchy just before she starts sucking my cock and she'll ask if I want anything special. Sometimes I'll ask for her to be in a different position if I want to play with her tits or her pussy or her asshole but generally I'll tell her to do whatever she likes. And her standard line, just before she puts it in is...."trust the mouth sweetheart". Oh, I almost always take some pics or vids of her sucking so we try to make sure that the blowjob is visible from where I hold the phone. Not that I can focus on that for too long because I DO trust her mouth. 

• Members

Do you post on other websites that allow nudity? I'd like to visit and post on one of those

• Like 1

• Members

Not publicly but in PM's from time to time. Only by request though. I have a few regulars that sometimes we trade pics but not too often. Some people post a bunch publicly but not me. Just by PM. 

• Like 1