Official Community Forums Home

Teeth - Help!

exhiler8ting

I LOVE giving blowjobs and really get into it, but my SO has started complaining about my teeth. Once he does, I get distracted and can't concentrate on my technique. I put my lips over my teeth (the gum thing), but as I take him deeper into my mouth, I guess my back teeth get in the way and start scratching him (I have a small mouth). Its very frustrating because I also love to deep throat, but not I'm afraid that I'll hurt him. ANY suggestions??

I totally understand this problem. I have a small mouth (physically), though, those who know me IRL, don't think so! :P Seriously, I too have a small mouth, and am unable to deepthroat without some tooth touching, just due to the physical shape and size of my mouth. And, FYI, more than just my inscisors touch my hubby. I have a narrow face, and a narrow, small mouth. But I can give one helluva BJ!!

The best thing I can tell you is to try and relax, stretch your jaw muscles a bit before giving a BJ. You can stretch your jaw muscles a bit, so you can open up just a bit more. It helps me. But there won't be too much you can do if your mouth is small. Especially if your man is on the well-endowed width side.

It's not a bad thing, it's how you're made, and I never ever thing that how a person is made is a "bad thing". And, like Howard said, there are other things that can be done, like the Corn On The Cob method, which I have tried with great success. Also learning more tongue action, as well as using your teeth *gently*, can be oh, so exciting!!

Corn on the Cob method, is basically when a woman GENTLY nibbles the man's shaft, up and down, teasingly, like eating a corn on the cob, but not taking chunks out. ;)