Official Community Forums Home

Orgasmic dream

Rio

• Members

Last night I wound up having what would have been a wet dream had I still had a prostate gland. In my dream my wife had me bound to the bed and blindfolded. She started out by gently stroking my cock and my balls and then playing with my nipples including biting on them like she knows I like. Then in the dream she mounted my face and rubbed her pussy on my face and told me to stick my tongue inside her. I immediately obeyed her wishes and she rubbed her pussy on my face until she came. After licking her clean she turned around in a 69 position and shoved her pussy in my face again this time while stroking my balls and sucking on my cock. She then grabbed a vibrator and stuck it in my ass and sucked on my cock until I came. I then woke up with a raging hard on and deep breathing. This morning, over coffee, I told my wife about the dream and she said well later on this afternoon we can make it become a reality. Looking forward to it.

• Like 1