Official Community Forums Home

Threesome and jealously

unknown7

• Members

Me and My boyfriend are thinking of having a threesome, he would perfer it being  us two and another female rather than another male as he isnt sure about being close to another male. We have amazing sex so it isn't because we are in a rut. I got turned on by the idea of it happening but I'm a little worried about getting jealous in the reality of it. My boyfriend says he can take it or leave it, he isn't pushing me towards anything. Ive been cheated on in the pass so worried some feeling might get bought out seeing him fucking another women. What are peoples thoughts on this? 

• Like 1

• Members

I would ease into it with one of those half torsos sex dolls or if you can afford a full sexdoll even better. 

I asked for one and my GF said absolutely not! She said my cock is exclusively hers but she has dildos soo.. 🤷

• Members
14 hours ago, SexMaster said:

I would ease into it with one of those half torsos sex dolls or if you can afford a full sexdoll even better. 

I asked for one and my GF said absolutely not! She said my cock is exclusively hers but she has dildos soo.. 🤷

I don't think that would botherd me I have toys so would only be fair for him to have a toy. I will ask him how he feels over trying this to start could be wroth a try  

• Members

Boy as good as it sounds, it could turn bad as well… a lot has to be discussed, boundaries if any, how your personal experience may differ from your significant other… Good luck and Live your Voyage!

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/23/2023 at 4:02 PM, all the time said:

Nothing like the real thing!

Yes, as much as Kim loves the Real cock 2 dildo , she responds totally differently to her lovers hot dick and big balls!🥒🍍

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

save on the jealous thing have a man  for her and a woman for him shoved one each

• Members
2 hours ago, Special K said:

Great idea Kanga!

I at first was jealous and wanted  to stop things while Kim and Jason foreplayed especially when I saw how big his dick was. Kim is good with me fucking another woman while she fucks but I'm not interested in that. I much more get off on her getting off. Besides my micropenis doesn't get hard .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

That's been the biggest obstacle to my bucket list, two girl blowjob. I have a FWB who says she'd be fine sucking me off, naked with another girl. BUT, she is jealous if the other girl is a friend AND she's not sure she wants to get naked with a stranger. She has no trouble having me tell her about a blowjob I got from someone else and she fucks her boyfriend every day with me getting the details and sometimes some pics. She lets me share pics of her giving me head. But she won't go down on me with one of her friends and it's only jealousy. I don't see her too often so we can't really spend too much time finding a partner she'd be comfortable with but if jealousy was out of the equation, we'd be fine. 

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 10/26/2023 at 5:29 PM, unknown7 said:

Me and My boyfriend are thinking of having a threesome, he would perfer it being  us two and another female rather than another male as he isnt sure about being close to another male. We have amazing sex so it isn't because we are in a rut. I got turned on by the idea of it happening but I'm a little worried about getting jealous in the reality of it. My boyfriend says he can take it or leave it, he isn't pushing me towards anything. Ive been cheated on in the pass so worried some feeling might get bought out seeing him fucking another women. What are peoples thoughts on this? 

How have things gone with this for you?

Currently, my husband and I are dealing with a distance situation and it is causing us to be much more open in some of our discussions with each other. Last night we were talking about fantasies, and threesomes came up. He is definitely not open to another man in bed with us but the he definitely likes the idea of two sets of tits and another pussy. The idea of me being eaten out while his cock is in my mouth is a big turn on for me and the idea of another women is kind of exciting. I have never fooled around with another woman, and hadn’t ever put much thought into it as I really love a good cock, so the excitement I felt kind of surprised me. But, in previous relationships we both have been cheated on, I’m a jealous person, and I am insecure. I just don’t know if I could handle seeing him excited about another women. 
Thinking more about this today I can’t think of one person we know that I would be comfortable with doing this with and I don’t know how we would go about finding a stranger as that would bring so many questions about health risks up. 
Any advice?

• Members

It has to be someone you both know and trust. If you have any hesitation it probably won't be enjoyable. Good luck.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Jealousy is definitely the biggest obstacle for threesomes and swinging. 
My girlfriend and I both had some previous experience with MMF before we met. Our first few MMF experiences together weren’t an issue because they weren’t very successful - - one guy couldn’t get hard enough to really fuck and the other guy would cum basically as soon as he got his cock into her cunt and literally couldn’t last for two minutes before he was one-and-done. There was no jealousy at all during those MMF experiences, only disappointment. 
But then we went to a sex club and she had a couple guys fuck her brains out, long and hard.  I was feeling jealous for a few weeks after seeing how well they fucked her but then I began to realize there’s a huge difference between loving someone and having sex with someone and I got over my jealousy. 
She was MUCH more jealous about seeing me with another woman. The first time was with a curvy white BBW that I had great kissing chemistry and great fucking chemistry with.. After that my girlfriend didn’t want me playing with that one again, which was fine with me. Then we had a MFMF four way with a black couple. The guy passed out from drinking and smoking too much so it was just me and the other woman going at it while my girlfriend had nothing to do. The other woman was a curvy BBW - - which my girlfriend knows is my preference - - and she just kept squirting over and over while I was eating her out. Then we’d fuck until I came in her, at which point I’d go down and eat her out again. My girlfriend was even more jealous in this situation. 
So the majority of our swinging experiences for the first several years were MMF and MMMF. Which I was fine with because I’m fully bisexual and enjoy cock just as much as I enjoy pussy. My girlfriend gets extremely turned on seeing guy-on-guy sex so she’s always enjoyed seeing me go at it with other guys, doing everything from French kissing to 69 and swallowing cum to fucking each other in the ass while she watches or takes pictures and videos. 
Fast forward nine years and we’re still together and  we’re both past the jealousy issues. We even play separately with other people and tell each other all about it afterwards which is a major turn on for both of us and always leads to us fucking. 

• Like 1