Official Community Forums Home

One in the hand.

Susan James

• Members

What control and power a women must feel when she is holding, rubbing and squeezing a cock. Occasionally my wife derives great pleasure when I am restrained and she has total control of my cock. Slowly stroking, sucking the head, running her nails along the shaft. Drizzling lube on the tip while gripping the base tightly. Fondling my empty scrotum and stretching the sac like labia teases me to no end. She will add to my frustration by gently pressing her thumb against my taint and then popping it in and out of my boi pussy. She loves to take her time and prolong the pleasure. When she senses that I am about to explode she will stop and walk away to get a drink or worse yet file her nails or touch up her make up. When she knows that I can not take it any more she will allow me to orgasm and feed me the load she milks into a shot glass. Just wondering if anyone else experiences the proverbial five knuckle shuffle and what it is like for the ladies and gents.

• Like 1

• Members

MMMMM. You lucky guy. Your description is so hot. Something I would love

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 10/28/2023 at 7:41 AM, Susan James said:

What control and power a women must feel when she is holding, rubbing and squeezing a cock. Occasionally my wife derives great pleasure when I am restrained and she has total control of my cock. Slowly stroking, sucking the head, running her nails along the shaft. Drizzling lube on the tip while gripping the base tightly. Fondling my empty scrotum and stretching the sac like labia teases me to no end. She will add to my frustration by gently pressing her thumb against my taint and then popping it in and out of my boi pussy. She loves to take her time and prolong the pleasure. When she senses that I am about to explode she will stop and walk away to get a drink or worse yet file her nails or touch up her make up. When she knows that I can not take it any more she will allow me to orgasm and feed me the load she milks into a shot glass. Just wondering if anyone else experiences the proverbial five knuckle shuffle and what it is like for the ladies and gents.

I agree. This is such a great description. I would love to be in this scene.  I would also love to try to make another man feel the same. 

• Like 1

• Members

i love it when my wife uses hand up and down my dick

• Like 1