Official Community Forums Home

Halloween party time.

Susan James

• Members

Saturday morning my wife and I arrived at the salon to prepare for the Halloween party later that night. Greeted at he door by the ladies we both went our separate ways to begin our transformations. I had no idea what her costume was but I was to be "Daisy Duke" via Jessica Simpson. Lead by the ladies I was told to shower and leave my belongings in the bag.  As I dried off I noticed the bag was gone and a baby blue short silky bath robe hung on the wall. Slipping the robe on I sat and waited as other women entered the changing room to start their appointments.  Greeted with a smile and occasional hello I watched as they marched in and stripped down for their spa experience. Trying not to stare at the voluptuous ladies in various states of undress I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Enjoying the show?" Katie asked. "Time to get going." We walked down a hallway to the room where I was told to hang the robe on the wall and lay down on the table. I felt the warm wax as Katie went to work on what few hairs she found. She spent extra time on my legs, belly and back. When she was satisfied she cleaned me up and then rubbed lotion on my body. I admired her work in the mirror as I slipped the robe on. We made our way out to the main area. Sitting in the oversized chair they went to work. Plucking brows, gel nails, eye lashes and makeup were done with exact precision as all the while I watched the metamorphosis  over time. My chair spun around as the owner, Stacey looked me over. Satisfied she led me by the hand to where I was told that she would help me round out the final touches. She lowered the robe top as she looked over my chest. "This won't do," she exclaimed. She fastened a red underwire bra, rolled out an IV pole with two bags of solution. Before I knew it she had placed the needles in both breasts as the IV fluid began to flow. She grabbed both bags and squeezed them as a wicked smile crossed her face. I stared at the mirror as my breasts swelled to fill those D cups. Satisfied she placed a dab of glue over the needle holes, tied my shirt in place tightly under my huge breasts and pushed the cleavage to where she was happy. I  slipped on my panties and pulled up the short shorts. As I walked out Stacey slapped my ass and said have fun at the party....  

• Thanks 1