Official Community Forums Home

Sharing wife

• Members

The anticipation and build up of knowing my wife is going to be fucked by our friend tonight never gets old. Seeing his big cock stretch her lips and pump his semen into her is an intoxicating addiction of mine. Hearing her moans and watching him kiss and play with her tits is so hot! For so many years I hated and was so ashamed of my micropenis. I dated many girls in Highschool and college but they would always leave me after they saw my penis. I finally met my wife and she accepted me for who I was. I knew I couldn't satisfy her with my penis so I got good with oral and fingering her. Then I used dildos on her and I knew she loved orgasms from penetration.  A few years later she finally agreed to having sex with our mutual friend we both knew from highschool. My wife and I are so addicted to him making love to her. We have had small groups of men fuck her but that's not often and lacks the intimacy of her lover and I playing with her. I know many people out there would call me a wimp for letting other guys fuck my wife but I don't care because this lifestyle works for us. Once you see a bigger cock cum in your wife there's no turning back. Don't knock it till you try it!😊

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rob7160 said:

The anticipation and build up of knowing my wife is going to be fucked by our friend tonight never gets old. Seeing his big cock stretch her lips and pump his semen into her is an intoxicating addiction of mine. Hearing her moans and watching him kiss and play with her tits is so hot! For so many years I hated and was so ashamed of my micropenis. I dated many girls in Highschool and college but they would always leave me after they saw my penis. I finally met my wife and she accepted me for who I was. I knew I couldn't satisfy her with my penis so I got good with oral and fingering her. Then I used dildos on her and I knew she loved orgasms from penetration.  A few years later she finally agreed to having sex with our mutual friend we both knew from highschool. My wife and I are so addicted to him making love to her. We have had small groups of men fuck her but that's not often and lacks the intimacy of her lover and I playing with her. I know many people out there would call me a wimp for letting other guys fuck my wife but I don't care because this lifestyle works for us. Once you see a bigger cock cum in your wife there's no turning back. Don't knock it till you try it!😊

Lucky women. Hopefully she reciprocates or do you just get the sloppy seconds?

• Members
4 hours ago, Susan James said:

Lucky women. Hopefully she reciprocates or do you just get the sloppy seconds?

She sucks me off. I'm not into eating creampies but would love to put my dick in her if I could but it doesn't get hard and is retracted in my belly. I do however ladle his cum onto my fingers and feed her his sperm. She loves cum.

• Like 2