Official Community Forums Home

Relationship possible with a sissy?

Way to tiny 4 u

• Members

Hey everyone I’m a sissy and I’m trying to get an idea of what the possibility of having a relationship with a woman ( and not paying for) is? Doesn’t matter if it’s open or not. I’m just trying to get an idea. I have a feeling it’s not a good probability but we can hope for things in life and this is a hopeful one for me 

• Like 1

• Members
9 hours ago, Way to tiny 4 u said:

Hey everyone I’m a sissy and I’m trying to get an idea of what the possibility of having a relationship with a woman ( and not paying for) is? Doesn’t matter if it’s open or not. I’m just trying to get an idea. I have a feeling it’s not a good probability but we can hope for things in life and this is a hopeful one for me 

I think everyone should own a sissy. It is good to be king but better to be  a queen !

• Members

I definitely agree that everyone should have a sissy to do their bidding and clean and all the house work is their job. If you have an urge to make a sissy get on its knees you should have no problem with voicing your own needs to make sure the sissy knows what you want. But also don’t be worried about the sissy because the sissy needs to worry about your needs. Sissies don’t get to cum, receive any pleasure and they receive pleasure from pleasure given to others. I’m ready to show my sissiness to someone who is in a different position and will make an arrangement with me and make it worth their while for sure.