Official Community Forums Home

First Vibrator In A Long Time Which One?

peanut

• Members
So it has been a very long long time since I have bought a vibrator and I think it is about time what do you all suggest?

My wife and I love the hitachi wand, adam & Eve make a similer device under a different name that slightly cheaper. She uses it on me and I on her. Gosh it so good we use it several times a week to get off especially when we in a hurry. It gives very intense Orgasms. IT one of them plug in models so I have a long extention chord between it and the wall outlet. I can't see buying anything else. The hitachi wand cost about $60 I think and you can get g spot attachments for it.

It bigger and heaver then the norm

Glenn

Well, it depends on what you want & like. There are SOOO many choices now, that just saying you want to get a vibrator really gives to broad of a spectrim. Check out the site. Searching can be just as much fun as the actual toy! More and more products are getting reviewed, so you may see what one of our Review Team members has experienced with a toy. Also, I have never come across any company willing to back the products they sell in the adult toy industry, for a full year, as they do here at TooTimid! So, not only are you getting a growing selection, adult forums, but backing of products that normally don't have guarantees after about 10 days!

Are you looking for a lot of clit stimulation as well as vaginal? If so, there are dual action vibrators. G-spot? Bullets? Anal stimulation as well as vaginal? Large, small, realistic looking, well, the list goes on and on!! Let us know what you like, then maybe we can help a bit more.