Official Community Forums Home

Cock sleeve

420prick

• Members

What guy hasn't thought about his unit being bigger..what indulging female hasn't fantasized about her man having a different cock? I picked up a fat boy slim to try out with my wife, she was a bit hesitant and was not sure she could take bigger dick. I reassured her I would lick her and prep her well.

It showed up in the mail late about 8pm, it was a shock to feel how soft feeling the sleeve is...she was very happy with the texture being super soft.

The next morning I heard my other half get out of bed and I jumped up with morning wood lubed myself and slid the sleeve on. Went out gave her a hug pressing myself up against her she quickly returned to bed. She got on top of me and started taking the fat boy in..until about halfway she said ohh no this is stretching my kitty out and no go...no worries. I was super turned on she even tried it, had wood for my hour drive to work.

When I got home my S/O offered to rub my sore back...ya we wound up tangled naked in bed rolling through positions. I wound up down on her wet kitty with a couple fingers in and tongue all over sucking her clit. I lubed myself again and slid the fat boy on..pulled her to the edge of the bed while she layed on her back. I very gently teased her wet slit and pressed gently until she relaxed and let me inside her hot hole. She was loving it taking it further and getting her hole stretched oh so good until I couldn't take not feeling her wet goodness and pulled the sleeve off and gave her a proper cream pie. She loved it and told me this morning it's a fat boy night tonight..I texted her TGIF cocktails and fat cock tonight...she can't wait😈

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks for the story! Tonights funtime night at my house. It will end with me sucking her clit with vibrating billet in her ass and a fatty dildo plunging in and out at her commanded speed. She’ll be stroking me from behind and at the appropriate time will plow into my ass with a huge black vibe with a handle grip and Ill paint her tits in jizz. We’ ll be in a 69 arrangement.

• Members
3 hours ago, 420prick said:

Wow pblo69 that sounds intense. Blow big💥 loads all over her.

Dude it was awesome. Changed it up- instead of bullet in her ass  I screwed her with a small vibe in back and a g-spot vibe in front while licking that clit.

• Thanks 1