Official Community Forums Home

First taste of a pussy

raym718

• Members

I’m embarrassed to say I was a very late loser of my virginity.  It was with my eventual wife. Up until we got engaged that I finally lost it. But that’s not the story. Up until I lost it , I only had her down to her panties. Well a few months before we got married, we were working on our soon to be our apartment. I was in the living room, she in the bedroom.  She called to me to come there and there she was, laying on her side, one leg up, her full bush in full view. I immediately got undressed, we started out exploring, getting more adventurous as the night progressed.  Finally she moved down and started giving me a blow job. As would have it, the phone rang, my mother. So I stood up to get it, turned towards her, she grabbed my dick and started sucking again.  Phone call ended quickly.  Got into bed and started to explore, slowly.  I got down to her bushed pussy and hit with a bad odor. I moved back, but she grabbed my head and pulled me back down, I took a breath and dove in, and her juices tasted horrible. I had to move up and fuck her. After she came, she got and went to the bathroom. I couldn’t get the smell out of my nose. Well I heard the water running, then she came back and started masturbate me. I joined, doing her. We both came and bravely tasted my fingers.  Um um good. Since then I was a total oral person.  Has anyone had this experience?

• Members
On 11/18/2023 at 10:03 PM, Goingforthe clit said:

It's the best taste ever !!!

1. I have to agree now. I can’t get enough of it. Juices, cum, squirter. I love to have both of us cum at the same time so I can then taste it all. 
  • Like 1

• Members
23 minutes ago, all the time said:

Simultaneous takes a lot of practice!

I alternate between fast and slow, hard and easy, then as I feel we both are close I rub her clit and just leave the tip in until she starts to cum then I finish. Her pulsating pussy is unreal. And the combo taste is just fantastic 

• Like 1

• Members

The first time I tasted pussy I was a freshman in college. After getting down between the girls legs and licking it I thought this is gross. Now I can't get enough. The wetter the better and squirts even better than that.

• Like 1

• Members

I like how they all taste kind of the same but also different. Hard to imagine NOT licking a pussy now. One of my regulars always gets naked and sucks my cock until the end but she's barely finished swallowing and she'll already be getting on her back and putting a pillow behind her head so that she can spread her legs and watch me go down on her. From  my last spurt in her mouth until my tongue in her pussy or asshole is about ten seconds and she loves to watch herself receive oral. Love going down on a woman. 

• Members
On 11/23/2023 at 6:37 AM, tiptaste said:

I like how they all taste kind of the same but also different. Hard to imagine NOT licking a pussy now. One of my regulars always gets naked and sucks my cock until the end but she's barely finished swallowing and she'll already be getting on her back and putting a pillow behind her head so that she can spread her legs and watch me go down on her. From  my last spurt in her mouth until my tongue in her pussy or asshole is about ten seconds and she loves to watch herself receive oral. Love going down on a woman. 

I’d rather eat her pussy and ass while fingering her then actually fucking her. 

• Members
On 11/24/2023 at 12:17 PM, all the time said:

You sound like my husband!

Is that a good thing or bad?

• Members

Mmm I like to start nibbling on your nipples as I finger you getting you wet a cum. Slip down and eat that pussy making you cum again. Slide up slipping my cock deep inside you. Long stoke you for awhile. Slip out and down eating you again. Back up and in you deep short stroke you making you have several orgasiums. Then when I cum slip back down and clean everything up as you have another cum again. Mmm so good 

• Like 1

• Members
On 11/21/2023 at 6:45 PM, all the time said:

Simultaneous takes a lot of practice!

Which I do as often as I can and as many times a day as well