Official Community Forums Home

A Mouthful of Semen

Barefoot Scott

• Members

One of my friends always takes the bulk of my ejaculation deep in her mouth but she'll pull off a little to play with my shaft head with her tongue. Of course she knows I'll be real sensitive so I'll jerk a little bit more in her mouth. That part of my load comes back to me with a wet kiss and she'll transfer it to my mouth for me to taste and swallow. If we're masturbating together I'll often finish on her body somewhere. Breasts, pussy, belly, neck ass...wherever depending on her position when I have to lose control. All of that is for me to clean up. And if she pulls off as she finishes her blowjob and I happen to let a final squirt or two out, that's for me to chase down and clean up. She NEVER gives me a blowjob unless she's at least topless. Usually completely nude but if I'm stopping by for a quick visit, she'll take her top and bra off. Makes me happier sooner and the errant dribbles don't get on her clothing and I can just lick them up. Since our routine is normally me getting a blowjob followed immediately by me going down on her to her finish, she'll sometimes take my completely wet cock that she just sucked off and open her legs so that she can squeeze my whole shaft and get a little spurt of my final ejaculate on her pussy lips. That'll be the first thing I lick up when I start on her. 

• Like 2