Official Community Forums Home

Watch or be watched?

michelleddd

• Members

I like both. I don't mind being watched at all and I certainly enjoy watching sex. I paid a few times to watch a couple have sex from a chair right beside the bed and they watched me masturbate while they got it on. And I love pics and clips of masturbation. It's all fun. 

• Like 3

• Members

i am with you tiptaste i like both  but if i would have to choose waqtching

• Like 2

• Members
On 12/14/2023 at 4:52 AM, suckitdry6969me said:

I would like to try and get a group of people that want to watch each other Jack off and play with their pussy 

I think it would great to open a members only clubhouse for just such a group and/or event. Allowing for new members to join becoming part of the club, clothing absolutely restricted to accessories ( jewelery, hats, heels, ties, etc..).and lingerie. A small membership due once a month or discounted for paying a full year for maintenance and up keep like running water and electricity,  several small rooms for intimate sessions with limited consenting participants, and two or three large rooms for group masturbation. Singles as well as couples can meet, a large members kitchen, back patio to BBQ, tall fences all the way around so going indoors and out wouldn't be a concern.  Taking turns on daily clubhouse chores, trash, dishes, laundering linens..with a perk of (but not mandatory) receiving head from everyone on your birthday... 

Could work maybe, got some uneven track to settle but it's an idea...💡

• Like 1

• Members

i have been saying this for a while now about masturbating clubs for men and women to go to watch touch and learn i would like to touch another mens dick and masturbate him  until he cums just to see what it feels like😕

• Members
49 minutes ago, kanga grey said:

i have been saying this for a while now about masturbating clubs for men and women to go to watch touch and learn i would like to touch another mens dick and masturbate him  until he cums just to see what it feels like😕

And such a club would be able to accommodate such exploratory ventures..👍

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, CapricornDragon said:

I think it would great to open a members only clubhouse for just such a group and/or event. Allowing for new members to join becoming part of the club, clothing absolutely restricted to accessories ( jewelery, hats, heels, ties, etc..).and lingerie. A small membership due once a month or discounted for paying a full year for maintenance and up keep like running water and electricity,  several small rooms for intimate sessions with limited consenting participants, and two or three large rooms for group masturbation. Singles as well as couples can meet, a large members kitchen, back patio to BBQ, tall fences all the way around so going indoors and out wouldn't be a concern.  Taking turns on daily clubhouse chores, trash, dishes, laundering linens..with a perk of (but not mandatory) receiving head from everyone on your birthday... 

Could work maybe, got some uneven track to settle but it's an idea...💡

I love the idea. Fully support it. Let's hope it gets traction...

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, OllieDay4 said:

I love the idea. Fully support it. Let's hope it gets traction...

Sounds good I can come up w consumer directed ideas but idk how to get the ball rolling and I claim "🫣 NOT IT!" When it comes to accounting or treasuries..jus sayin..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/10/2023 at 9:23 AM, Ras44 said:

I have been trying to get my wife to share in someway for years but to no avail. But not giving up.

It took a little time to get my wife to do it. I started off using dildo copies of other guys and would roleplay other men fucking her. At the cusp of her orgasms I would whisper in her ear that our hot friend Jason was fucking her and she would cum like a banshee! Then I finally got the nerve up and whispered in her ear if she would fuck Jason and she said yes! It was awkward the first time and I was embarrassed how tiny my micropenis was compared to him but I wanted her to experience a real large flesh and blood penis tht I couldn't ever give her .

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Definitely watch, anyone watching me would turn the channel

• Haha 1