Official Community Forums Home

Watch or be watched?

michelleddd

• Members

We both really get turned on watching each other getting it on with Steve or Debbie we will watch till we can’t stand it no more and join in.

• Like 1

• Members

After my wife and I had a good  suck and fuck session last night we were laying there and she asked me what I thought about when we get back to Florida after Christmas    and get together with Steve and Debbie, that her and Steve could have the evening alone in our RV, and Debbie and I in Debbie’s RV. She feels like we both could get full enjoyment that way without worrying about feeling guilty about the amount of enjoyment. I am on the fence about this,I know I do worry that I can’t get totally into sex with Debbie for fear of maybe offending my wife and I think she may feel the same. What do you all think. By the way our marriage has been outstanding since our first threesome with Debbie and now our foursome  with Steve and Debbie 

• Members
On 12/4/2023 at 1:10 PM, Always ready for sex said:

After my wife and I had a good  suck and fuck session last night we were laying there and she asked me what I thought about when we get back to Florida after Christmas    and get together with Steve and Debbie, that her and Steve could have the evening alone in our RV, and Debbie and I in Debbie’s RV. She feels like we both could get full enjoyment that way without worrying about feeling guilty about the amount of enjoyment. I am on the fence about this,I know I do worry that I can’t get totally into sex with Debbie for fear of maybe offending my wife and I think she may feel the same. What do you all think. By the way our marriage has been outstanding since our first threesome with Debbie and now our foursome  with Steve and Debbie 

I have been trying to get my wife to share in someway for years but to no avail. But not giving up.

• Like 1

• Members

I believe that every woman base a fantasy of multiple players my wife admits this has been a fantasy of hers deep down inside and now it seems she can’t get enough.