Official Community Forums Home

I am an ASS Man

BrendenB

• Members

Some guys really love a nice set of gorgeous round Tits. Other guys like sexy, shapely legs. I even know a few dudes who get hard over Feet.

As a general statement, I love WOMEN, writ large: I love the shoes. The shapely sexy smooth-as-silk Legs. A slender waist and a curved lower Back. Beautiful Hands. Great Tits. A sexy neck. A beautiful sexy Mouth. A pretty Nose, Gorgeous Eyes, clear silky Skin, and sexy voluptuous Hair.

I love their dresses and makeup and perfume and jewelry. I love the sound of a sweet, beautiful Woman's Voice. I love it when an woman absolutely exudes gentle Femininity along with a certain lustful Sexuality.

But what I love MOST is ASS. Nothing gets me hard faster than the sexy round Ass cheeks of a woman. I can spend more than an hour (if I can last that long!) enjoying and worshipping those sensual round Buns; I love to have the woman stand on a chair, totally naked except for high stripper heels, backside toward me, slightly bent at the waist... I take my time running my hands up and down her legs, them up and onto her Ass cheeks, squeezing them and burying my face between them... I lick, and suck, and squeeze those cheeks, sometimes reaching down to stroke my cock as I press my face into her Tush... For a "break*, I'll sit down on the edge of the bed and stroke my Dick as I look up at this orgasm-inspiring Sight, my cock steel-hard and my blood boiling with utter Lust...  Then I go back to squeezing that Ass and feeling my Cock get even harder...

Eventually I just can't stand it anymore... I help her down off the chair and I push her down to her knees and I say "SUCK for me, Gorgeous... SUCK on my Cock!" She's very happy to comply, and soon I'm shooting a huge Load down her throat as she moans and swallows...

I'm an ASS Man. 😁

• Like 1