Official Community Forums Home

The future is truly female.

Susan James

• Members

My wife and I were spending the afternoon at the salon. She to get her hair done and I for a waxing and manicure. As Stacey did my nails I could not help but overhear  two women talking about having a difficult time finding masculine men. Seems to them that more often than not the men they dated were more effeminate and somewhat feminized in their mannerism. One said that she seems to attract this new breed of men and has even put out extra effort to seek them out. She  boasted that she enjoys the fact that she can lead the relationship and friendship as at times it is like going out with her girlfriends. She laughed that it is her dirty little secret that she has feminized a number of them and pulled out her phone to show pictures of her efforts. She knew she had my attention and asked if I would like to see her pictures. I smiled as she scrolled thru a few dozen pics. Stacey gave me a smile and a wink as she pushed her foot into my crotch, probably to see if I was hard from the conversation. Just then my wife walked in and asked how I was doing. The two women smiled as  she looked at the pictures still on the screen. My wife said that she has similar pictures of me as she showed them proudly. I said it seems like great minds think alike and that I enjoyed their conversation and hoped to see them again. As I stood up she kissed me passionately, slid behind me with her hands on my upper thighs near my crotch and then reached up to squeeze both of my breasts. She held on tightly, pinched and rubbed  my nipples as I let out a moan and threw my head back. Liking what the ladies saw they said thanks. We left and looking back I waved goodbye as my wife grabbed my ass. The ladies laughed and said goodbye til next time.