Official Community Forums Home

Perfect ASS

BrendenB

• Members

Traveling again, this morning at the airport I saw THEE most incredible Ass: Young lady was wearing super-tight black Yoga pants, and as soon as I saw that Ass, my eyes were locked on: Round firm cheeks, no "side saddle" shape in her hips, proportional to her height and weight, large enough to "poke out" a little, a truly Lust-inspiring Tush. Gawd-DAMMIT I wanted so badly to slide my hand slowly over those curved orbs, enjoying the sexy firmness of her amazing Ass cheeks!!

I see awesome Asses everywhere I go; I just gotta say, THIS one is definitely in the TOP 3 of all the HOTTEST ASSES I've ever seen in my life! Damn.

• Like 1

• Members

Some yoga pants really accentuate nice asses. Especially those that separate the cheeks. Definitely hard on causing. But on the other hand some women should not be wearing yoga pants.

• Like 1

• Members

Your description gave me quite a visual. I am guilty of also admiring when out anywhere. From your reaction, wish I had been there too