Official Community Forums Home

I can't get enough

Anyia

• Members

Here we are me and my man  in a nice hotel. We start getting horny and before you know it I'm naked and riding his cock.  Then there was a knock on the door. My man forgot to tell me a friend was going to visit for a minute. We put on our robes, and my man answered the door. It was our old pool boy coming for a visit. He looked great. You can tell he got bigger, but he wasn't fat. He had on a t-shirt, and you could tell he was ripped. He even brought one of his friends who was just as muscular. The pool boy when he used to work with was us was flirty, and I did fuck and suck him in the past. Anyway, him and his friend talked with us about life and how their relationships didn't work. They hadn't sex and had even been too depressed to masturbate for months.

Well, as you know, one thing led to another, and I was riding my man on the bed with my back facing  him, and I was blowing the pool boy and his friend.  After my man came in me, I could now focus on giving oral gratification to the two young men. The pool boy's friend was about to nut first. So, I took my mouth off of him and was on my knees with my mouth open. He came on my face and in my mouth. Then a a few seconds later the pool boy was about to blow so he came on my face and in my mouth. Then my man had gotten hard,  and he jerked on my face and in my mouth. I had a covered face and a full mouth. I took a big gulp, and then they  took their fingers, gathered up the cum on my face and I sucked their fingers. 

They ended up having to run after a couple of hours.  I just can't enough of hot  guys and hard dicks gushing cum. Needless to say, we worked out their tension.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Members

wouldnt mind being there to watching and masturbate while there

• Like 1

• Members

what would you do if you had a pool?🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Members
23 hours ago, Anyia said:

Here we are me and my man  in a nice hotel. We start getting horny and before you know it I'm naked and riding his cock.  Then there was a knock on the door. My man forgot to tell me a friend was going to visit for a minute. We put on our robes, and my man answered the door. It was our old pool boy coming for a visit. He looked great. You can tell he got bigger, but he wasn't fat. He had on a t-shirt, and you could tell he was ripped. He even brought one of his friends who was just as muscular. The pool boy when he used to work with was us was flirty, and I did fuck and suck him in the past. Anyway, him and his friend talked with us about life and how their relationships didn't work. They hadn't sex and had even been too depressed to masturbate for months.

Well, as you know, one thing led to another, and I was riding my man on the bed with my back facing  him, and I was blowing the pool boy and his friend.  After my man came in me, I could now focus on giving oral gratification to the two young men. The pool boy's friend was about to nut first. So, I took my mouth off of him and was on my knees with my mouth open. He came on my face and in my mouth. Then a a few seconds later the pool boy was about to blow so he came on my face and in my mouth. Then my man had gotten hard,  and he jerked on my face and in my mouth. I had a covered face and a full mouth. I took a big gulp, and then they  took their fingers, gathered up the cum on my face and I sucked their fingers. 

They ended up having to run after a couple of hours.  I just can't enough of hot  guys and hard dicks gushing cum. Needless to say, we worked out their tension.

Its nice of you to show the desire to relieve their stress and drain their balls. 😉

• Like 1

• Members
46 minutes ago, all the time said:

Hire a pool boy!👍

Damn right! He can get in the pool all he wants as long as he is getting in me

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, all the time said:

I'll bet he doesn't spend much time in the pool then!

I like to fuck by the pool, give head by the pool, get gangbanged by the pool, the pool turns me on.

• Like 1

• Members
58 minutes ago, all the time said:

Thinking about it turns me on!🤩

Let's meet at the pool!!🔥

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/6/2023 at 10:54 AM, Anyia said:

WOW!! That second-to-last sentence got me hard!!! Damn I love it when w woman talks like that.

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/6/2023 at 10:54 AM, Anyia said:

Did their sperm taste good?:Kim loves the taste of her lovers cum and my cum.  After Jason cums in her pussy I like to ladle it into her mouth.  It makes me so horny thinking about all the cocks she's sucked.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 12/10/2023 at 9:20 AM, all the time said:

Me too!

I'm so lucky that Kim loves swallowing sperm. Jason takes cum pills all week and doesn't ejaculate till he serves her on weekends 😻

• Thanks 1

• Members
8 minutes ago, Rob7160 said:

I'm so lucky that Kim loves swallowing sperm. Jason takes cum pills all week and doesn't ejaculate till he serves her on weekends 😻

Kim loves mens sperm. She believes there's some kind of power in absorbing mens DNA in her body. She's a practicing Wiccan witch who believes cum has life giving power that's beneficial to her health.

• Thanks 1