Official Community Forums Home

Tried for the first time

Nice girl

I finally tried anal the other night at the request of my bf of nearly 2 years.  He said he mentioned wanting to have it before, but I didn't remember.  Not having done it before, he was gentle as others had mentioned in their posts.  I was expecting it to be fast and hard based on what other friends had told me their experiences with anal were like.  'm sure he's wanted to do it for a while, but I don't recall being asked...but I was ready to try.  We had already 69 that day where I had an intense orgasm.  I love tasting him and having him thrusting inside of my mouth and I love what he does with his tongue.  So I was already one happy girl and willing to do what he wanted.  

Being new to anal sex, what are the best positions for guys?  Can you ride him backwards?  spooning?   He started off rubbing my clit, but I found it easier to do it myself and let him relax and concentrate on himself.  

• Like 2

• Members

From the guys perspective, I like spooning with her for the first few times. Easier on her and I get to touch pretty much everything. But if she's comfortable, any position works well. My favorite is on her back, legs way up high and penetration into her ass from there. I can see her face and if she works her pussy, I can watch that too and still pretty much feel her breasts and nipples. Yes, you can ride. Be careful. As you know, things are tighter back there and if he's thick you can bend him if you don't get the angle right as you're sliding down his cock. One of my friends won't do anal with me in the regular sense of letting my cock into her ass but she'll do the reverse doggy position and let me put two fingers up there while she masturbates. That's fun and she'll often cum like that with a fierce grip on my fingers. Wish it was my cock but she says it hurt. Always lube up!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Doggy is great. Nice to watch it go in. Nice to hold her tits while I'm doing her butt and it leaves her pussy free to have fun with. If I cum in her ass, I like doing it doggy style as well. It feels I'm in so much deeper like that. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/28/2023 at 8:27 AM, tiptaste said:

Doggy is great. Nice to watch it go in. Nice to hold her tits while I'm doing her butt and it leaves her pussy free to have fun with. If I cum in her ass, I like doing it doggy style as well. It feels I'm in so much deeper like that. 

When you nut inside her asshole, how does it feel? Did she clean herself out before anal fucking or do you just take her however she is?

• Sad 1

• Members
16 hours ago, BarefootScott said:

When you nut inside her asshole, how does it feel? Did she clean herself out before anal fucking or do you just take her however she is?

Rarely plan it. If she's open to taking it back there, then in it goes. Sometimes she just likes anal play but not fucking. She REALLY has to be in the mood and even then, it takes a while to get it in. By then, her pussy is dripping and she's probably already climaxed a few times. So, no prep. And if I do release back there, it just drips out. I usually make her cum at least once more no matter where I've finished which is typically in her mouth. She can climax many times once she gets in the groove. She's the one that can have nipple orgasms. 

• Like 2

• Members

When you first fucked someone's asshole and knew you could orgasm in it, how did it feel on your dick? Devilish? Nasty? Dirty? Or something negative? Did you cum good??

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members
On 1/16/2024 at 4:37 PM, BarefootScott said:

Let me hear from a guy who regularly fucks his partner's asshole. I want to know how it feels to fuck ass and cum in it.

I haven't done this to my wife because I have a non functioning micro penis but my wife's lover has. Kim isn't into full penetration anal and  can only take  in his cock head which is about 2 inches wide.He uses lots of lube on her but she can't take any more than his cock head. He seems to cum quickly and  intensely from her tight hole. She seems relieved when he pulls out.  She doesn't do this often but she knows it turns us on.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife loves it either doggy style or laying on her back or side.  However, her top favorite is using a bondage bar while laying on her back.  While her wrists and ankles are strapped, she can pull her legs back while letting me penetrate her sweet ass.  Sometimes I slightly lift her ass by putting my hands under her ass cheeks while fucking her.....she loves it either hard or slow.  She tells me that it feels good that way and I can go on for about 5-10 minutes before she tires out.  However, before any ass play, she inserts her huge butt plug to prepare for anal, and we use plenty of lube.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I love anal anytime my husband will do me on my back or doggie he loves when I act submissive. I have climbed on top to get anal but not often 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 2/18/2024 at 2:42 AM, jeepgirl said:

I love anal anytime my husband will do me on my back or doggie he loves when I act submissive. I have climbed on top to get anal but not often 

Most of the time I take her from behind. Usually on her belly with the legs only slightly spread. But I do enjoy it when she is on top and slides her bum down on that pole. Nice to see and I can play with her tits while she's squeezing it in and settling down on it. Usually takes a little while and a wiggle or two before she bottoms out. Feels like heaven.

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/15/2024 at 12:53 PM, tiptaste said:

Most of the time I take her from behind. Usually on her belly with the legs only slightly spread. But I do enjoy it when she is on top and slides her bum down on that pole. Nice to see and I can play with her tits while she's squeezing it in and settling down on it. Usually takes a little while and a wiggle or two before she bottoms out. Feels like heaven.

I just masturbated to this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1