Official Community Forums Home

Sex play positions

Rob7160

• Members

We're having Kim's lover and his male friend over tonight to  fuck her. Just wondering if any of you out there have any filthy ideas or different positions or techniques that we should try. 🥒🤪

• Like 1

• Members

as all the time said, check with Kim. Suggest a slow start like Kim suck on one as the other 2 are to the side watching as she is stroking both and they each play with one of her tits.

• Like 1

• Members
53 minutes ago, all the time said:
55 minutes ago, all the time said:

Ask Kim to tell you what she wants to try. 

She usually comes up with the ideas of what to try.  She's up for about anything but deep anal. She can take Jason's cockhead but can't do full length of him.

• Like 1

• Members
44 minutes ago, Special K said:

If Kim doesn’t mind being tied up maybe you can tie her up to the bed and use a blindfold and other kinky items and just see how it plays out! 

She does love that. We played a game before when we had a few guys over and we blindfolded her and she had to guess whose cock she was sucking.

• Members
24 minutes ago, tiger67 said:

as all the time said, check with Kim. Suggest a slow start like Kim suck on one as the other 2 are to the side watching as she is stroking both and they each play with one of her tits.

Yes, that sounds like one scenario she'd like😍

• Members
28 minutes ago, tiger67 said:

When we have more guys than just her lover she likes being in sex swing. She enjoys sucking cock while getting fucked. I can't fuck her in it but I play with her nipples and tits and suck her clit before the guys cum in her . 

• Like 1

• Members
16 minutes ago, all the time said:

How'd she do at the guessing game?

Very well actually!

• Members
Just now, Rob7160 said:

Very well actually!

She had no problem identifying Jason's fat mushroom head .

• Members
1 minute ago, Rob7160 said:

She had no problem identifying Jason's fat mushroom head .

Maybe we start a "whose cum  is it" game. She has noticed differences is how different mens sperm  tastes.

• Members

Kim's pussy is already dripping. I love to dip my fingers into her hot horny 🍯 honey pot👅. Will be prepping her a little later with a dildo to get her ready for them tonight. We're always excited and horny and I lust for her to get well satisfied. These activities never get boring. Seeing Kim jerk and suck cock is always so exciting. Seeing mens cum inside her and on her is so hot!

• Like 2