Official Community Forums Home

Work sex relations

Rob7160

• Members

Kim and I went to our annual office Christmas party and we all got a little tipsy. A younger guy asked for a dance with her and Kim being shy in public declined but I urged her to dance with him. He kept trying to brush his hand across her ass but Kim pushed his hand away trying not to draw attention to the whole situation. I asked Kim if she was attracted to him and she said he was hot and she'd fuck him if I wanted her to but as I thought about it we both agreed that sharing my wife with a co probably wouldn't be a good idea. What are your thoughts on this? We want to be discreet about our sex life. Not sure we could trust him. We totally trust our mutual friend but he will eventually want to settle down and meet someone someday. Not sure what to do 

• Like 1

• Members

Sounds like you're torn between the office situation and your wife getting it on. Everything is negotiable and maybe you should do so over a drink in a neutral site. Of course it is good to have a little insurance so while he is slipping your wife the sausage snap a few pictures of him humming a tune on your cock. It will all work out in the end. Happy trails.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members
20 hours ago, Susan James said:

Sounds like you're torn between the office situation and your wife getting it on. Everything is negotiable and maybe you should do so over a drink in a neutral site. Of course it is good to have a little insurance so while he is slipping your wife the sausage snap a few pictures of him humming a tune on your cock. It will all work out in the end. Happy trails.

Thanks for advice but he's straight and I am. I like the idea of a neutral site and a few drinks. I know he's horny for Kim and we want him to fuck her but the last thing we want is for him to brag about him scoring my wife to my coworkers. Will discuss with him that we expect total discretion or he doesn't get anything.  I grew up with Jason  her current sex partner and I trust him as he's always been very discreet an hoping the same for other guy.

• Like 1