Official Community Forums Home

New to sex toys

BenWaBalls

Hi

I am a very confident woman that knows my bodys erogene zones. I know by experience that I get the most intense and longest orgasms ever by using benwa balls. The longest orgasms I´ve got from ben wa balls is about 20-35 minutes and my entire body shakes as from an electric shock. I mostly use custom maded benwa balls made of silicone and press them so hard that the silicone balls finally are pressed into an oval shape.

0b3e9a2beda662dbfa9fc6d1ad8630ff.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

what a stunning looking woman love your figure  very pretty welcum from down under😊

• Members
7 hours ago, BenWaBalls said:

Hi

I am a very confident woman that knows my bodys erogene zones. I know by experience that I get the most intense and longest orgasms ever by using benwa balls. The longest orgasms I´ve got from ben wa balls is about 20-35 minutes and my entire body shakes as from an electric shock. I mostly use custom maded benwa balls made of silicone and press them so hard that the silicone balls finally are pressed into an oval shape.

0b3e9a2beda662dbfa9fc6d1ad8630ff.jpg

A vaginal vice with a death grip. Nice.

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/26/2023 at 5:21 PM, Susan James said:

A vaginal vice with a death grip. Nice.

That's awesome! My wife likes to give all the guys that have fucked her a "pussy handshake" they seem to enjoy that